Superbowl thread with focus on former Gophers Johnson, Winfield Jr, and Wilson

Normally I would hate it, but Hill is such a trash human being I’m okay with it. Kick him while he’s down? More like shove her down the stairs when she’s pregnant
Pretty much. Add in Reid’s kid plowing into a stopped car, injuring children while he was drunk, and I can’t say I feel too bad for poor Hill/Chiefs.

Everyone hating on Winfield JR's "taunting" Mahomes.

I guarentee you it doesn't bother Patrick Mahomes. He has a Super Bowl ring, a hot girl, and a 450 Million dollar contract. I wouldn't feel too bad for him.

Pretty much. Add in Reid’s kid plowing into a stopped car, injuring children while he was drunk, and I can’t say I feel too bad for poor Hill/Chiefs.
Can't blame the team for having young Reid driving around drunk. Senior clearly isn't happy about that. Hopefully the kid makes it.

Can't blame the team for having young Reid driving around drunk. Senior clearly isn't happy about that. Hopefully the kid makes it.
You can’t? Why do you think he has that job in the first place? Dude pulled a (unlicensed) gun and threatened somebody in a road rage incident, then got a DUI after being released from jail, now he potentially killed or severely injured a kid or two. He shouldn’t even be allowed to have a drivers license, but because he is Reid’s son, he’s gotten multiple second chances to be a coach in the NFL. Yeah, pretty sure you can place blame on Reid/Chiefs.

Nevermind he was getting drunk while at work in the team facility. Yeah, I’m sure Andy “had no idea” how much a derelict his son is.

Everyone hating on Winfield JR's "taunting" Mahomes.

I guarentee you it doesn't bother Patrick Mahomes. He has a Super Bowl ring, a hot girl, and a 450 Million dollar contract. I wouldn't feel too bad for him.
No not hating him. I wouldn't say that. Disappointed perhaps. Hill had it coming apparently as well.

You can’t? Why do you think he has that job in the first place? Dude pulled a (unlicensed) gun and threatened somebody in a road rage incident, then got a DUI after being released from jail, now he potentially killed or severely injured a kid or two. He shouldn’t even be allowed to have a drivers license, but because he is Reid’s son, he’s gotten multiple second chances to be a coach in the NFL. Yeah, pretty sure you can place blame on Reid/Chiefs.
Wasn't aware of the history. He's gone in my opinion.

You all see Antoine's row the boat celebration after the INT? Nice shout out to his school.

Antoine Winfield > Tyrone Carter ?

Damn. I remember Winfield's immediate interview response to what would he like to do that his dad never did: Win a Super Bowl.

Bet he didn't think it would happen in his first season! Gotta be surreal. I wish Johnson woulda had a catch, though.

Winfield's taunt is one of the top posts on reddit. People loved it.

Yup, currently the top post behind the game thread on /r/nfl

- "This is how you become a fan favorite outside of your own fanbase"
- "I love it lmao"
- "Everyone liked that"

Suppose if you're going to get flagged for taunting, might as well be taunting one of the most hated people in the NFL.

Wow! What an outstanding effort by the TB TEAM. Impressive!

Their OL and DL dominated and the TB DC had a great game plan which was carried out almost flawlessly. Pressure Mahomes by their DL, play two deep, double up on Hill to take away the deep pass. Their LB's were outstanding. That was one of the best performances by a D that I have seen recently.

Mahomes is a fantastic athlete but I was happy to see the beat down. The smug, confident look was replaced by a face of despair and frustration as the old man and his team dominated. He will have other chances but this was Brady's night.

Nevermind he was getting drunk while at work in the team facility. Yeah, I’m sure Andy “had no idea” how much a derelict his son is.

Nepotism is beautiful isn't it....

Nepotism is beautiful isn't it....
Two sons of Reid were addicts, Garret and Brett.
Both went to jail for a year or two.
Garett was the one who pulled a gun. He died of an OD.
Brett is a LB coach and who crashed into parked cars and severely injured two children and was said to be drunk.
There are no reports of his blood alcohol levels and other drugs.
I presume Brett got the job so his parents could keep track of him.
It is a very sad story.

Top Bottom