Stadium Shootout - Louisville vs Minnesota game thread

timeout Louisville. 50-37 Minnesota lead. woohoo.

Great game so far! Hopefully we keep this up!!

Nice to see Flip in the crowd!!

D wins.

Gophers need to continue to play the Defense that they have today and make the free throws they will be getting down the stretch to seal this game. We do need to protect the ball better we are getting a bit careless with who is getting the touches.

All these fouls are gonna kill us. We need to start playing smarter.

When in doubt give it to Hoff!!!

Hoffarber is really big for this team. He seems to hit the shot when we need it the most. As bad as we have been playing the last 5 minutes yet we are still up double figures.

Bad homecoming for Westbrook.

We're lucky they are missing a large amount of their foul shots.

Blake is money. I think McHale wishes he could start Nolen even though he can't shoot or finish. Too bad Westbrook has to battle fouls. It would be nice to have him creating offense.

I won't feel good 'til the clock reads 0:00. C'mon Gophers!!

Anyone notice the minutes Busch is getting today. I might get 22-25.

What to think.

I just dont understand what these officials are trying to do. They are calling so many fouls that you expect the whistle every play. Then you get Iverson underneath and gets hammered and no call. Let some of the touch fouls go and call the hard stuff. I am very pleased how the Gophers have stepped up to the Cards intensity.

Just a not.

Samuals is no where close to an NBA player at this point. I have seen him play 4 games now and he cant handle the ball at all. In the NBA they will be picking his pocket all day.

Momentum is swinging back to Louisville. We need to continue to play in control... And MAKE FREE THROWS!

down to a 5 point game. this is getting closer.

I'm gettin' nervous ... I can't help it, it's the Gopher fan in me.

argh! please stay aggressive offensively! and these freakin zebras are bad both ways! ah, college hoops, the drama, the passion, the coaching....they zebras watching a different game than the fans...

For the love of all that is holy, hold on Gophers! MAKE PLAYS!

Minnesota lead 61-57. this is gonna go down to the wire.

Brutal game to watch.

This has been the longest second half to watch. Their is no flow to the game and its just a march to the free throw line.

I feel sick, come on guys. Close it out.

No way.... what a horrible call. Busch did not foul him there. That was GREAT defense and a case where the nobody can't get the call going up against the NBA talent.

that was the crap foul of the season

regardless of how this game turns out, win or lose, both teams have to agree these refs are at best overwhelmed by the athleticism of both teams and their intensity, and at worst, downright putrid. ugh. let's just hit our free throws!

Top Bottom