Stadium Shootout - Louisville vs Minnesota game thread

gophersfan

Reaction score
a good start to the game 9-6 lead for Minnesota.

Yeah, im upset with the fouls but the D and Nolen's offense have been great.

The two calls on Westbrook were both questionable... taking our leading scorer out of the first half after only about 3 or 4 minutes.

Travis Busch should not be guarding Earl Clark. Busch is playing well offensively though.

And what's with some of these horrible camera angles. In the possession where Blake hit the three the ball was out of frame for half the possession.

Where is the chat room?

I am struggling to find the chat room would love to talk about this one its been a good first half so far.

Louisville is tough. This is a big test to show how good our big question marks (post play- Sampson and Iverson) are as Frosh heading into the Big Ten. So far they are holding their own against two lottery picks.

21-15 Minnesota. starting to open up the game. but can we keep it going.

Busch playing well.

Busch is doing a great job hitting the open shot and hustling on defense. Terrific first half 7 points I wonder if the Gophers can wear down the Cardinals we have had so much rest the last 10 days.

some sketchy ones, but it's still only 7 fouls to 4 on them. not horrible. just who they were on (our big men) is the really frustrating part. still good teams overcome questionable foul calls

I agree some of these fouls are not good.

Overall its been pretty fair but we have had a few head scratchers namely Iverson but they made up for that with a jump ball call that could have been called a reach in.

Nolen on Devoe on the floor at the same time. This could be interesting. It should help us break the press a little faster, hopefully.

I agree that some of our fouls have been questionable. The two on Westbrook hurt big time.

Nolen is unstoppable so far... keep it up Al.

This site had a chatroom.

This site has always had a chat room we used it during football season all the time. Usually you could get to it through the forum board and it was at the bottom of the page but cant find it now.

This site has always had a chat room we used it during football season all the time. Usually you could get to it through the forum board and it was at the bottom of the page but cant find it now.

that was on the old board. the board we on now does not have a chat room.

go here for the old site.
http://thehole84398.yuku.com/forum/view/id/2

the chat room is no more on the old board.

Louisvillw cut the lead to 4. 27-23 Minnesota.

Fouls have evened out 7-6. nice shot by DJ....31-26. make it 8-6.

The pass from devoe to damian was telegraphed... can't miss two on one opportunities like that against good teams.

Top Bottom