Sooooo the mods are deciding guilt and innocence?

Wrong. You are projecting. I simply pointed to a flaw in their reasoning.

Your bit is stale, and you are generally a bad person.
^^^^^^^^
Classic internet bullying! :mad:

Wrong again. In general I'm a Good person, and specifically a very Good person. What I'm not, is opinionated, sanctimonious and pretentious (although I have the creditials to be so if I desired); and you sir most certainly are. Good day to you sir.

Well said my man. Goggle George Williams and gopher basketball and guess what it references 30 years later? He will go to his grave being associated with something he was completely exonerated of. Who put him through this? Complete anonymity was her punishment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't heard that name mentioned in awhile.

He distributes her name, then he calls you a bad person. This sad saga has really brought out the worst in people. Due process is one thing, but some folks have gone too far. I hope the mods stand strong.

I didn't publish her name. Quit the slander. I clearly said I wouldn't publish it myself. But the standard Gopherhole established is flawed.

I think this is the first time I agree with Sportsfan.

I'm sure it's been said, but Duke Lacrosse much?

Toss in Mike Tyson as well. A activist judge would not allow evidence that proved his accuser was a known lier. She was caught lying about intimate contact prior to going to his room when 5 party goers saw them making out at the limo when she arrived and the judge would not allow evidence that she lied the previous year about being raped.

Not sports related but the infamous Tawanna Brawley allegations of rape. The overwhelming majority of women don't lie but it's dangerous to pretend like some don't. Did this woman lie about being raped? I don't know.Did she get caught telling some lies? Yep.

^^^^^^^^
Classic internet bullying! :mad:

Wrong again. In general I'm a Good person, and specifically a very Good person. What I'm not, is opinionated, sanctimonious and pretentious (although I have the creditials to be so if I desired); and you sir most certainly are. Good day to you sir.

Ha! What a lie. You post racist jokes and mock people all the time. I simply pointed out a flaw in their reasoning and clearly said I wouldn't put her name out their.

Ha! What a lie. You post racist jokes and mock people all the time. I simply pointed out a flaw in their reasoning and clearly said I wouldn't put her name out their.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Further classic internet bullying! :mad: And delusive!

I didn't publish her name. Quit the slander. I clearly said I wouldn't publish it myself. But the standard Gopherhole established is flawed.

Good as gold said you published her name. I believed it. If it not true, I apologize. For it to be slander, it would have to hurt your reputation. So you believe it hurts the reputation of someone to publish her name?

It is about Due Process.

You people are impossible. I have been one of the most vocal opponents to the process taken. I don't think her name should be posted. I didn't think the accused's names should have been given out, but I am adult enough to realize that two wrongs 12 wrongs don't make a right.

Witch hunt is a terrible term for people on your side of this argument to use. You are a supporter of witch hunts.

Bingo!

Good as gold said you published her name. I believed it. If it not true, I apologize. For it to be slander, it would have to hurt your reputation. So you believe it hurts the reputation of someone to publish her name?

Technically it would have actually been libel. :)

The overwhelming majority of women don't lie but it's dangerous to pretend like some don't. Did this woman lie about being raped? I don't know.Did she get caught telling some lies? Yep.
Publishing her name, is just as bad as publishing their names.

I'm not sure you can call them lies. I think she was vulnerable and then spoon fed an implausible story by Some rather strange people that desperately want it to be rape.

Look at the night in question, she mentions ambiguity in her text. Look at her actions, they are of one he appears confused and terrified. She even mentions not wanting to do (persecute), what is being done to some of the participants. It is in the police report.

I guess what I am trying to state is to be fair, I think she moved from participant to pawn, but not by her own doing.

Now look at her victim statement from the restraining order. She outwardly declares she wants to feel safe, and not punish anyone.

Her actions are rather consistent on this point. I think she really wanted that to be the conclusion (or that's my read on it).

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Further classic internet bullying! :mad: And delusive!

"Shudder"..."shutter"...with Dayton it could just as easily been "susher". That guy ish on shum heavy medgs. :confused:"

I didn't vote for the guy, but I wouldn't mock a recovering alcoholic. Very poor taste.

So sportsfan24, are you going to bash Tyrone Carter as much as you are bashing the Mods here? He posted her name first, DELETED THE TWEET and now apologized for it. TC makes money off Gopher players when he trains them. You are a hypocrite if you don't blast him on Twitter like you did the Mods here.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No problem mentioning the names of the 10 players but take down the posting mentioning the name of the female? 10 peoples word is worth less than one?

Still waiting for you to blast Tyrone Carter. Or are you a hypocrite?

Still has to damage the reputation.

Correct. Obviously I think it would be. If you would read the first page, you would see that I said I wouldn't publish her name. However, I pointed out that the stance pointed out by the mods called for publication, but the name is already public.

We will see what kind of man sportsfan24 is with how he responds to Gopher legend Tyrone Carter. Assuming he's as big of a man as he likes to portray, he will go on Twitter and rip TC for the same thing he did in starting this thread. This will be interesting to follow.

GaG did not say TS published the woman's name. In fact, TS went so far as to say he would not publish her name if known. I read in there an implication that he did know her name. That,in itself, would require some discovery effort. My comment was based on that observation (right or wrong); that TS was telling the forum "I know something you don't know". He has a history there. Now, if that is not the case - if TS did not thru effort discover the woman's name and in fact, does not now know the woman's name - then my witty repartee was off the mark.
Of course, there may be only one person who knows the actual Truth about this matter, and he should probably endeavor to Seek it.

Once again.....the EOAA needs to be looked at carefully. Their biased report has opened up a whole new can of worms. As mentioned.....the women involved simply wanted this to be done. Now.....this irresponsible committee has drug her right back into something that she thought was over. They want to trample as many as possible just to make a point. Sickening.

We will see what kind of man sportsfan24 is with how he responds to Gopher legend Tyrone Carter. Assuming he's as big of a man as he likes to portray, he will go on Twitter and rip TC for the same thing he did in starting this thread. This will be interesting to follow.

If your going to immaturely call someone out, at least be right. Sportsfan24 said when or if his mind is changed, he will admit it. He does not say anything that contradicts or is contradicted by Tyrone Carter. However, he might be convinced by carter, and he might disagree with him.

If your going to immaturely call someone out, at least be right. Sportsfan24 said when or if his mind is changed, he will admit it. He does not say anything that contradicts or is contradicted by Tyrone Carter. However, he might be convinced by carter, and he might disagree with him.

He called out the Mods here for deleting the girls name. TC was the first public person to put the name out there. TC deleted the tweet with the name himself and apologized for putting the name out there. So if SF24 is going to come here and call out Mods, he should call out TC who went a step further in both directions.

GaG did not say TS published the woman's name. In fact, TS went so far as to say he would not publish her name if known. I read in there an implication that he did know her name. That,in itself, would require some discovery effort. My comment was based on that observation (right or wrong); that TS was telling the forum "I know something you don't know".

You're trying really hard. We've all got to give you that.

He called out the Mods here for deleting the girls name. TC was the first public person to put the name out there. TC deleted the tweet with the name himself and apologized for putting the name out there. So if SF24 is going to come here and call out Mods, he should call out TC who went a step further in both directions.

Just to clarify for those who did not read the whole thread TC is Tyrone Carter. Not Tracy Claeys.

Just to clarify for those who did not read the whole thread TC is Tyrone Carter. Not Tracy Claeys.

Yes, sorry, Tyrone Carter first tweeted the girls name out. It was posted on this board. The Mods here deleted the thread. SportsFan ripped the Mods in the OP of this thread. Tyrone Carter later DELETED the tweet and apologized for the deletion. SportsFan is hypocritical big time unless he rips Tyrone Carter on Twitter as Stan points out.

"Shudder"..."shutter"...with Dayton it could just as easily been "susher". That guy ish on shum heavy medgs. :confused:"

I didn't vote for the guy, but I wouldn't mock a recovering alcoholic. Very poor taste.

I'm glad you didn't vote for him. Thank you!

So sportsfan24, are you going to bash Tyrone Carter as much as you are bashing the Mods here? He posted her name first, DELETED THE TWEET and now apologized for it. TC makes money off Gopher players when he trains them. You are a hypocrite if you don't blast him on Twitter like you did the Mods here.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Huh? You lost me. My position is first; nobodies name should be posted. Second; if you are posting names post all names. Third( there are no victims.[emoji848]

Huh? You lost me. My position is first; nobodies name should be posted. Second; if you are posting names post all names. Third( there are no victims.[emoji848]

Hypocrite. Rip the U, they leaked names. Rip Tyrone Carter he leaked a name. No idea why you started this thread.

So again, rip those that leaked names, not those that didn't. Not sure how you don't see the issue here.

Once again.....the EOAA needs to be looked at carefully. Their biased report has opened up a whole new can of worms. As mentioned.....the women involved simply wanted this to be done. Now.....this irresponsible committee has drug her right back into something that she thought was over. They want to trample as many as possible just to make a point. Sickening.

This × infinity.

I have a couple questions that I'm assuming have already been answered so bear with me please. Did the players have any legal representation during th EOAA investigation? Did the players even think they needed a lawyer after the order was changed to 20 feet in October? I'm trying to determine just how biased the report from the EOAA could potentially be.

Top Bottom