Some one always steps up.

die hard gopher;1047816[B said:
]Roderick is one of the most improved guys on offense this spring. [/B] He is a new man. Have you seen him once this spring? He is the quickest, most agile and the fastest he has been since he has been here. Rodney Smith is leaps and bounds better than Kirkwood. His vision and patience is equal if not better than Cobb's. Good lateral ability too. Better run blocking O-line especially with Campion at OG etc.

Rodrick, like David Cobb before him, kept himself off the field because of bad habits. If Rodrick's off-the-field issues were in order he would have played a much larger part in the offense the past two seasons. It's not like he was scrub, he just wasn't doing things the Kill way off the field. Now he is, look out.

Rodrick, like David Cobb before him, kept himself off the field because of bad habits. If Rodrick's off-the-field issues were in order he would have played a much larger part in the offense the past two seasons. It's not like he was scrub, he just wasn't doing things the Kill way off the field. Now he is, look out.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you think Iowa has fell off? There offensive line was outstanding but there RB's are Big and Slow.

Iowa's fallen off? From 2009 when they had that blazing RB Shonn Green?

You think there might have been a couple more players who might have had an impact?

Iowa's fallen off? From 2009 when they had that blazing RB Shonn Green?

You think there might have been a couple more players who might have had an impact?

Actually Greene was already gone. Iowa went to the Orange Bowl in 2009 with "stellar" RBs Adam Robinson and Brandon Wegher. They combined to average 4.3 yards a carry.

Why? are replacing an NFL guy with an NFL guy? if not your logic is flawed.

Production and talent are two different things. The OL should be just as good, if not better. The QB and passing game will hopefully be better.

Why? are replacing an NFL guy with an NFL guy? if not your logic is flawed.

So, everyone knew at the beginning of Cobb's junior year he would develop into the guy that would end up setting the single season rushing record his senior year? Nothing is certain, but I would argue that Williams is about the same level as Cobb at this point in his Gopher career. I am not in the least bit worried that he can replace Cobb. I am more worried about the OL producing the same running lanes we saw last year.

Rodrick "Nugget" Williams in 2015 is 7 yards and a cloud of dust. 230 pounds that hit like 250 pounds! If not Rodrick, someone will step up!

Top Bottom