Royce White not here

Total BS about Huggins. He signed JuCo players at UC but they were not used to get players eligible at UC.

Rarely did UC sign a player from Indian Hills JC in Iowa.

I guess my memory must be failing me. Was Indian Hills CC at least turning out a lot of D1 players in the mid to late 90's? Hopefully my mind is not that far gone.

Does Oak Park heights have a team???

you stay classy.

p.s. hope your kids (assuming they are younger) never get into any issues during their entire upbringing or when they leave for college. guessing that won't be the case, but also guessing you wouldn't say the game thing in reference to them. kind of a double standard you have. just sayin' :rolleyes:

royce white IS listed on the game stat (gophersports.com) roster you are referring to. i am looking at it right now. click on minnesota at the bottom and he is still listed on the team roster.

http://www.gophersports.com/newLiveStats/Basketball/index.html?GAME_STAT_ID=457039&db_oem_id=8400
He may be now....but at the time I posted...he wasn't. I "clicked" the point totals and Bostick, Dawson, and Mbakwe were "grouped together....no sign of White(or anyone else that hadn't played).

He may be now....but at the time I posted...he wasn't. I "clicked" the point totals and Bostick, Dawson, and Mbakwe were "grouped together....no sign of White(or anyone else that hadn't played).

maybe your monitor setting are just messed up and it didn't format correctly to the screen?!?! ;)

who knows. all i know is he is on the roster you referred to and just wanted to point that out in response to your OP.

I guess my memory must be failing me. Was Indian Hills CC at least turning out a lot of D1 players in the mid to late 90's? Hopefully my mind is not that far gone.

Yes, Indian Hills has sent a bunch to D1. They were doing it back in the 90's and still are. Just looked it up on their website, right now they have former players at Marquette, Iowa State, St. John's, Arkansas, Colorado, Chicago St. and Middle Tennessee. They did send several to Cinci back in the 90's.

Also down here in Iowa, Southeastern Community College sends several each year as well. They're both very good programs.

New Medcalf Tweet

"Tubby on White's absence tonight: 'I'd rather not comment until everything's finalized.'"

Anticallahan and others...your thoughts if true? Enroll at another college? Enter the draft next year? Just curious what others think...

My thought was if he is getting kicked of the team. IF.

Then his troubles are bad enough that he might serve some jail time or get some sort of probation that will prevent him from leaving the state/city/country.

White sounds like a pric.... at least after listening to what you guys have to say on this board...

don't know royce so i can't say if he is or isn't. my only suggestion is don't take everything you read on this board about certain players to be reflective of a majority opinion because it usually isn't.

who do you guys prefer? Marcus Fuller or Myron Metcalf

marcus fuller without question. he is just much more professional as a reporter and quite frankly he is better at just reporting the facts.

considering he is a beat reporter (not a columnist) myron gets way too far off into editorializing and opinion land. he also seems prone to posting a lot of stuff, stats, etc. that others (without a fact checking staff) are able to immediately dis-credit, which doesn't help his cause either.

yeah fuller i much better... he pulled me over to the Pioneer Press, actually.... he's been kind of quiet lately relative to Myron, but Myron is putting out a whole lot of less than spectacular material

Wow Royce really blew a great opportunity, I wish him the best but man Im gonna always wonder what if he had straightened up, how good this team would have been. That being said I think we have a great team without him, tons of talent. Hopefully Trevor gets his situation cleared up also, Id hate to lose 2 recruits from 1 class.

you stay classy.

p.s. hope your kids (assuming they are younger) never get into any issues during their entire upbringing or when they leave for college. guessing that won't be the case, but also guessing you wouldn't say the game thing in reference to them. kind of a double standard you have. just sayin' :rolleyes:

If my kids assault a security guard/ police officer, I'll drag their ass to jail myself. One would hope you would be a good parent and do the same if it was your kid too, but something tells me you could see no evil, and would go on an on how innocent your precious little one is even though the evidence is right in front of you.

Royce has struck out at least 3 times...sounds like the evidence is pretty strong. Put him in front of a jury and send his ass to the workhouse if found guilty.... really not that complicated.

I think I saw Coach Novak sitting behind the visitors bench about 2 rows tonight. I was trying to get a read on him, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary with his demeanor. I took that as a hopeful sign for White, but I guess not.

If my kids assault a security guard/ police officer, I'll drag their ass to jail myself. One would hope you would be a good parent and do the same if it was your kid too, but something tells me you could see no evil, and would go on an on how innocent your precious little one is even though the evidence is right in front of you.

Royce has struck out at least 3 times...sounds like the evidence is pretty strong. Put him in front of a jury and send his ass to the workhouse if found guilty.... really not that complicated.

stay classy san diego.....

don't know royce so i can't say if he is or isn't. my only suggestion is don't take everything you read on this board about certain players to be reflective of a majority opinion because it usually isn't.

You are an idiot. i consider you to be the most uneducated narcissistic person on this site. you never admit when you are wrong and simply run with the most reckless ideas...go away!

Top Bottom