Reid Travis Picks Stanford Over U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, he joins Tyus and Macura as just another basketball player to me. Sucks.

Sick to my stomach. Would have been a huge get for the Gophs. Good luck to the kid.

So I guess his parents got him to change his mind then? This really makes my weekend suck....

Invite the public (i.e. Minnesotans) and pick Stanford. Classy.

Our program will never recover. Hope you're happy Reid. You killed us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told you it was Stanford...but everyone just comes at me like I don't know sh8t

You guessed. There was absolutely no reason to believe that you had any insider information, and there still is none. Guessing right doesn't mean you had inside information.

Grown men don't bitch and moan about where a 17 year old decides to go to college. Some of y'all need to grow up.

Best of luck to Reid, seems like a good kid.

If he knew it was going to be Stanford, why did he attend the scrimmage 3 days ago?

This one hurts

Everyone wants to place blame on the HUGE swing and a miss on Reid NOT choosing the U, but in the end, the only emotion we can conger up right now is total and utter disappointment. Pitino continues to build this program with 3 star recruits and here we go, we let the only big time 4 star player we had a shot at leave town. This indeed, is a sad day in this program's history.

What a classless way to do it. Seriously. There was a way to do it that would have been respectful of your fans, and there was this way. Not good.

Oh well - I hope we make him regret his decision by what we do on the court starting tonight. Go Gophers!

Gophers will be fine. I don't understand the public invitation in situations like this, though. The second time I've felt ****ted on like this (Harrison Barnes did the same thing to Iowa State).

What a classless way to do it. Seriously. There was a way to do it that would have been respectful of your fans, and there was this way. Not good.

Was it classless or are you just a sensitive, bitter little girl?

I wish him the best, but I have no idea why you would invite the public which would largely be Gopher fans and then announce for Stanford. Very strange.

Ouch. Good luck to him at Stanford though. Seemed like it would be a better fit for him anyway.

Pitino continues to build this program with 3 star recruits and here we go, we let the only big time 4 star player we had a shot at leave town. This indeed, is a sad day in this program's history.

Dude, chill the f*** out. I'm bummed too, but Pitino has been here SIX FREAKING MONTHS. To get Travis would have been an absolute MIRACLE. The program will be okay.

Seems like a bright kid with a nice family. I'm sure that it was a wrenching decision and we were all way too invested in it. I wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom