Post Game Thread: GOPHERS CRUSH MSU! SOUND OFF!

Well, we're Minnesotans, so we'll say the same things we always say after a huge win:

"Ya. Not too bad. Could be worse".

"Why didn't they throw to the tight ends more?"

"Remember that one play that didn't work? Well... they shoulda called a different play."

"We're not that good; the other team is bad."

"Those uniforms aren't even our team colors!"
Funny

Well, we're Minnesotans, so we'll say the same things we always say after a huge win:

"Ya. Not too bad. Could be worse".

"Why didn't they throw to the tight ends more?"

"Remember that one play that didn't work? Well... they shoulda called a different play."

"We're not that good; the other team is bad."

"Those uniforms aren't even our team colors!"
LOL

That was fun

I thought we won, but didn't think we'd dominate. Really thought would be tighter game.

Mo fumble was only negative.

I'm confused.

I was told by the Conventional Wisdom types that the B1G West is terrible.

If that's true, how could Minnesota — a team from the lowly B1G West — possibly beat a team from the East, at their own sold-out stadium?

It blows my mind!
After realignment the U will be more East, I guess, relatively anyway.

Let’s fill that trophy case and take the West. This was great!

Remember this journey turned when we played Purdue in 2018. The D Coordinator was fired the week before and the rest is history. Tanner had his first lights-out game that day.

Poetic in that light that the Boilers are the next Championship Game.

Spartan Nation is in shock. They really believed they would keep it close and win by 3. Nope.

I can't believe Sanford was that bad as an OC.
Honestly it is almost as stark of a change as there was when Smith got fired and Rossi took over. I am actually amazed that the coordinator could make that big a difference but the proof is on the field. Morgan looks like a totally different guy....actually I take that back....he looks like that guy we really loved back in 2019 who went away for a couple of years but has seemingly found his way home.

This. Did I miss something previous to what they showed on TV? My 7 year old was screaming at the the TV “it’s on the Spartans!!!”
They didn't show anything else and the only part they showed was clearly hands to the face by the MSU guy. But we scored a TD anyway so who gives a crap :)

REALLY trying to keep the 1 week theme from PJF but man it's really hard to not look at the schedule and see maybe only 1 loss. Wi isn't good. Iowa isn't good, the rest of the west is bad. At Penn St will be tough but not impossible

Do we dare dream??

REALLY trying to keep the 1 week theme from PJF but man it's really hard to not look at the schedule and see maybe only 1 loss. Wi isn't good. Iowa isn't good, the rest of the west is bad. At Penn St will be tough but not impossible

Do we dare dream??

What the hell are you even talking about, man?

It isn't always about other teams being bad. Can't you just enjoy cheering for a really, really good team?

Do we dare dream??
We are fans, we can look ahead three years if we want to. Just hope players and coaches don’t.

Top Bottom