Portal - Potential Incoming players?

It would be more fun if they put all the guys names in the transfer portal into one of the big metal spinning drums they use for raffles and then pull names school by school to see who you get.
Wait, you mean like: A DRAFT!

What a novel idea.

Nah. This is college monopoly football. The cabal at the top will never relinquish their monopoly over the top talent.

Some good looking transfer offers out there. Will be interesting to see who is the first to jump on board. With Fleck's track record I am really excited to see any transfers we do bring in because he hasn't missed on many to this point and he has found some really quality players who were ready to step in and make an impact.

Useless Fun Fact: Jonathan Celestin is defensive line coach at Eden Prairie.
giphy.gif

Wait, you mean like: A DRAFT!

What a novel idea.

Nah. This is college monopoly football. The cabal at the top will never relinquish their monopoly over the top talent.

It was a joke about a raffle, not an invitation for your narrative, but I suppose......

Don't know if posted, but Quinn Ewers enters portal from O$U

I know he's eying three texas teams....but Brady Boyd, get in his ear :cool:

Fleck took Oliver, Sori Marin, Rush, and Aune in that class. So would’ve been tough to take the undersized Montero as well. I think he could contribute now, I don’t think he has the physical tools to make the impact Gibbens made, but he is super experienced, would think he could help, not sure we need to add a linebacker that doesn’t project as a starter at some point though.

*Julian Huff*
If Montero is as fast as I remember, you can't block what you can't catch...

I dont know if there has been any progress on Windmon - but I'd be a bit nervous due to the Vic Viramontes factor since they played LB together at UNLV.

Yeah I feel like 2 LB defenses are more popular these days anyhow, but we should still have at least 3 really talented guys if MSM is back (he is?).

Cameron Ward is a very interesting QB prospect. Will be interesting to where he lands and he does at a level up from FCS.

Top Bottom