PJ Fleck or Less Miles?

Yep, sometimes it is quite amazing how a great receiver (or two) can make a mediocre QB look like a Heisman winner...

I hope this isn't morphing into a prediction for the Gophers this fall.
🥴🥴🥴

Clearly the guy doesn't have a clue whats going on around here. Glad he's not our AD.

Wow, bring up something from 4 years ago and attack me? lol... Since you're so smart, I'm sure you're a very successful coach, amirite?

And by the way, I meant Fleck was like Pitino in that they were young and really unproven. Basically one successful year at a lower class league, as opposed to Miles who was already successful.

Not like you guys know anything, you just like attacking people... especially from 4 years ago.

Wow, bring up something from 4 years ago and attack me? lol... Since you're so smart, I'm sure you're a very successful coach, amirite?

And by the way, I meant Fleck was like Pitino in that they were young and really unproven. Basically one successful year at a lower class league, as opposed to Miles who was already successful.

Not like you guys know anything, you just like attacking people... especially from 4 years ago.
I doubt that Miles has changed. He just hasn't been caught.

Top Bottom