Phil Miller blog: Coordinators on way to Minnesota?

Are you talking about me or dpodoll68?

I've been waiting weeks for this matchup. Khaliq, the guy who tries to use big words to show everybody how smart he is vs. dpodoll, the guy who runs grammatical circles around everyone to show how smart he is.

It was only a matter of time. Continue.

Oh god. We're talking about ownage. This might get dirty.

Not from me. As I said, he's not worth responding to any longer. The rest of you can carry on as you wish.

Not from me. As I said, he's not worth responding to any longer. The rest of you can carry on as you wish.

Translation: "I was tired of being the Muggsy Bogues to his Dikembe Mutombo, so rather than admit defeat in every 'debate' we've ever had, I'll stick my fingers in my hears like a peevish juvenile so as not to be exposed to further domination."

I love responding to his posts, especially since he has me on his super-special double-secret-probation ignore list.

Translation: "I was tired of being the Muggsy Bogues to his Dikembe Mutombo, so rather than admit defeat in every 'debate' we've ever had, I'll stick my fingers in my hears like a peevish juvenile so as not to be exposed to further domination."

I love responding to his posts, especially since he has me on his super-special double-secret-probation ignore list.

I think pointing out factual errors is important and all, but you might take it a tad seriously. But that's my opinion. Feel free to try and disprove my opinion if need be.

In the meantime, please continue in your quest.

Must_Win_Internet_by_DanShive.jpg

Whatever makes you feel better. When you resorted to name-calling I chose to stop replying to you. I will not engage in it. For doing so you have now called me a 'simpleton' 'juvenile' and who knows what else and you have apparently cyber-stalked me enough to know my name. But hey, you 'win'. Congrats. I hope it does as much for you as the mention of Al Golden's name.

I've been waiting weeks for this matchup. Khaliq, the guy who tries to use big words to show everybody how smart he is vs. dpodoll, the guy who runs grammatical circles around everyone to show how smart he is.

It was only a matter of time. Continue.
I don't use big words at all though?

Let's get back to talking about the coordinators coming! That other post on "who from the current staff will Kill keep" was deleted yesterday for some reason... maybe it was the mindless arguments like the pointless posts that have also crept into this thread.

you have apparently cyber-stalked me enough to know my name.

But...but...how did you respond to my post? After all, I'm on your ignore list! You even made a point of bringing it up to everyone.

Yeah, seeing your given name on your Twitter account (which I saw on Doogie's twitter feed) sure took a lot of "cyber-stalking". Like I care enough about you or who you are to give it more than a moment's thought.

The Kill machine will have its test Sept 3. Then we will know. I'm betting we won't be disappointed, though I doubt we'll win that game.

This is great news. I said all along that I was just as concerned with who the new coach was bringing with him as I was with WHO they actually hired. What good would any of the bigger names have been if they weren't bringing any significant staff with them?

This guy is coming in with guys he knows and trusts, people with whom he has already been successful. It is impossible to overstate the significance of this.

100%.

This is great news. I said all along that I was just as concerned with who the new coach was bringing with him as I was with WHO they actually hired. What good would any of the bigger names have been if they weren't bringing any significant staff with them?

This guy is coming in with guys he knows and trusts, people with whom he has already been successful. It is impossible to overstate the significance of this.

+1000 Kill comes in the door with one of the most important ingredients to success, STAFF CONTINUITY! Love his no nonsense and no promises approach; Just guarantee that our team will work hard and get better every day.

I'm glad we have a coach, so we can go back to having more threads like this. Debates like this are the only things that get me through the offseason.

Top Bottom