Other Games Thread Week 2

Hate to say it since it's Ohio State, but I'd like to see them win this game for the sake of the big ten.

Hate to say it since it's Ohio State, but I'd like to see them win this game for the sake of the big ten.

The damage has been done, might as well shatter their confidence and complete this disaster of a day. Go VA TECH!

Texas playing like they want to be the next team to join the B1G. Their fans have to wonder how Baylor and A & M seem to have left them in the dust.

Texas playing like they want to be the next team to join the B1G. Their fans have to wonder how Baylor and A & M seem to have left them in the dust.

Well they have a new coach who had to come in and clean house. They had the same problem with half the team not going to class. I expect them to rebound in a year or two since it is so easy to recruit there.

Congrats to Fat Charlie Weiss. Kansas won their first game this century, I believe.

34-28 over that powerhouse SE Missouri St.

UNC in danger of losing much like last week. Down late to San Diego St.

I didn't want to make a new thread for this:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

F it. I'm done hating them. Good for NDSU and their fans. I actually do want them to come up to FBS so we can play them again. It would be way more fun to play them than to have to watch that 2nd half today.

Well they have a new coach who had to come in and clean house. They had the same problem with half the team not going to class. I expect them to rebound in a year or two since it is so easy to recruit there.

I agree. I do expect Charlie Strong to have success there. I'm still amazed that a program with that many advantages can have this much trouble.

F it. I'm done hating them. Good for NDSU and their fans. I actually do want them to come up to FBS so we can play them again. It would be way more fun to play them than to have to watch that 2nd half today.

Don't worry, someone will make a thread about it.

Good for them, but when they're playing Incarnate Word?

Adam Rittenberg said it looked really bad. I didn't see it, but apparently it's not good for him.

Scratch that, he's back on the field now. So my next question is: What the hell is Hoke doing putting him back in the game?

Real question is, what is Hoke doing in general? Wouldn't be surprised to see him canned this year

Wow, Memphis up 14-13 on vaunted UCLA. Won't last, but interesting for the moment.

Crap, Va Tech just turned it over deep in their territory.

Ohio St just tied it up. Time for Va Tech to break their hearts.

Va Tech answers with a TD pass of their own. 28-21 Va Tech.

Is it bad I envy all the good QB play I've see tonight?

First world problem here but I really hate watching games on TV from these massive stadiums where the camera is so high. The angle is really annoying.

3 and out for Ohio St after getting great field position. Nice series for Va Tech defense.

Another INT for Va Tech Defense. They have the ball with about 5 minutes left in the 4th. Let's see if they can run out the clock or score one more time.

First world problem here but I really hate watching games on TV from these massive stadiums where the camera is so high. The angle is really annoying.

Totally agree, especially at the Horseshoe. I've always thought we'd get a better angle if the camera were shooting from the Hubble telescope.

That missed field goal pretty much guarantees OSU's comeback here. Better tune in.

Totally agree, especially at the Horseshoe. I've always thought we'd get a better angle if the camera were shooting from the Hubble telescope.

The age probably has something to do with it too. I imagine newer stadiums take this into account and put in a specific place for the camera to roam free. I think TCF has theirs running behind the Gopher bench and it seems to work out well.

The Ohio St QB has NO CLUE in the pocket. Everytime they blitz he is caught unaware and gets sacked.

Top Bottom