Other Games Thread Week 2

Too bad we have to wait until the last game to play the Badgers. They might find a semblance of a Passing Game by then.

The announcers for the Wisconsin game are Scott Graham, Brooks Bollinger. Brooks Bollinger is the former QB of Wisconsin.

Scottie Graham of Vikings fame (when they picked him up out of a pharmacy he was working at)?

And I didn't realize Bollinger left Pitt as QB Coach. But he did. Weird, he was here coaching high school and decided to go for Collegiate coaching and he gave it up after only 2 years.

What channel is Purdue getting smacked on? Must be BTN, but I don't see it.

Nevermind , I see it is ESPN.

Western Illinois is a quality FCS team. They played the Gophers tough last year. McEvoy sucks too.

Boy the Badgers sure do miss Aberderis (sp).

Did you hear that, Purdue has a 430 lb Offensive Guard. My goodness.

I think one of the Purdue-CMU broadcasters just said that one of the teams has a player weighing 430 pounds.

Wisconsin will find a way to blowout WIU.

McNeese State with a 98 yard pick six. Tied with Nebraska 14-14.

Sconnie stuffed on 4th and 1 at the WIU 5 yard line.

Unfortunate targeting call on Purdue. Didn't look to me like there was much way to avoid that.

Shocking score, Iowa St. up 14-13 on K State...

A-Hole Zagbeski playing this week, just don't tell "I'm no Doctor"

I missed it, but CMU scored again. Up 21-7 on Purdue.

Western Kentucky now up 17-7 on Illinois. Bad.....

Iowa St now laying it on KState 28-13 right now...

Iowa St now laying it on KState 28-13 right now...

GREAT play for that last TD. Wide Receiver throws the ball out of a reverse to a Freshman Wideout. Beautiful.

Wish they would save that for next week.

True, but after losing to the Bison last week Rhoads, who is on shaky ground anyway, really needs to get this one first. Looks like K-State is maybe getting a phony TD now. How they didn't review that is unexplainable.

Top Bottom