Other Games thread week 1

I like that Wisconsin has moved to a 3-4 defense. They should take a step back on D this year.

You're... You missed it twice

The spelling was fine. The grammar sucked.

926.gif

Purdue looks lost... Illinois has finally picked it up. I can't wait until Iowa/NIU though & I really think Iowa COULD be in for a fight...

OMG, Final: Cinci 42, Purdue 7. Classless, they ran up the score. :banghead:
Final: Wisky 45 UMass 0, Classless, they ran up the score. :banghead:

pantherhawk: Should maybe try banging his head.

Yeah... it looked like they were having all sorts of problems with the transition today in their shutout. :(

Too awesome. You have such a little brother mentality that you can't even enjoy your win on it's own merits.

Haha

Reports are that the football from Manziel's TD pass in the 3rd quarter today has been autographed and will be on EBay within the hour.

Reports are that the football from Manziel's TD pass in the 3rd quarter today has been autographed and will be on EBay within the hour.

After scrambling for a first down, he mimed a signature. Then, after the TD pass, he did the ol' rub fingers together money sign. Seems like a great kid.

Rice looks like a decent team. Their running back, Dillard is pretty good. Then again.......TAMU doesn't look great. I think they have quite a few suspensions.

After scrambling for a first down, he mimed a signature. Then, after the TD pass, he did the ol' rub fingers together money sign. Seems like a great kid.

Yeah......not an easy player to root for. Seem like the cocky jerk that we have been hearing about recently.

Illinois isn't gonna make a Bowl Game this year...

I would bet that you are correct.

Top Bottom