Other Games thread week 1

Iowa feels like crap losing to NoIll.
K-State feels like crap losing to NDSU.

By the Transitive Property of Football, both Iowa and K-State feel like crap.

On the other hand, I feel bad about K-State, but I feel great about Iowa.

This is almost assuredly going to change in Texas' favor, but NMSU and Texas are still tied at 0 midway through the second quarter.

Also, this Clemson-Georgia game has been fun.

So you mean that he's been communicating with Sumlin via taunting with a mimed signature right in a defender's face for the last year? And that he needs to do money hands to communicate with the coach after a TD. And this communication is so ingrained between them that he didn't even have to look to the sideline either time?

My bad, I was a bit too far away from the field to see his exact hand motions, but I've now seen the video. I thought you were were referring to how he rubs his fingers together to call for a play from the sidelines. That being said, I'm sure he was receiving plenty of ribbing from Rice, so why not have give it right back to them? Let's not pretend there's not trash talking going on down on the field.

So happy that it is college football season.

Looks like #25 Oregon State just fell to Eastern Washington 49-46.

So happy that it is college football season.

Looks like #25 Oregon State just fell to Eastern Kentucky 49-46.

That was Eastern Washington. They will give NDSU a run when they meet in the post season.

FBS teams are going to start re-thinking scheduling FCS teams...

That was Eastern Washington. They will give NDSU a run when they meet in the post season.

Ah. Right. I edited my post to reflect the correct team. Eastern Kentucky is currently beating Kentucky by 11.

Wisconsin v. UMass

Becky dominates UMass 45-0 by rushing for over 300+ yds and passing for over 200+ yds while shutting out their opponent and holding them to 100 yds rushing and 112 yds passing.

It's UMASS though...

mj-laughing.gif

In other news, a 250lb father beats his 6 year old child. It was a pretty dominant performance.

Just another Troll who isn't bright enough to realize that you can see all his posts with a couple of clicks. :rolleyes:

Now back to the football games.

I was hoping to see Wisconsin struggle. They didn't. Maybe in some strange twist of fate they will suck later, as opposed to showing cracks early and then getting better as in recent years.

Mods: Can you please move this troll's junk to the "Other Games" thread please? Thanks

Northwestern in all white uni's down 7 early.

Going into halftime, the LSU vs. TCU game is a complete mess.

Baylor beat Wofford 69-3. I am glad Wofford called off the dogs early.

Kain Colter out with concussion or possible shoulder issue. He took a couple pretty good shot. Northwestern has some athletes on the field.

NoIowa beat Iowa State 28-20, Maybe some of the "Big Ten Arrogance" of some Big Ten Fans will come to realize that their arrogance is nothing but arrogance.

There were some great first week/first game outcomes that should let experts who complain should appreciate the big win the Gophers had over UNLV.

Might want to turn Nebraska game on.

Nebraska and Wyoming in a close one right now!

Wyoming has to drive down the field for a game tying FG. If they can manage 94 yards in a minute.......a win @ Nebraska. So many great games today!

Top Bottom