Other Games thread week 1

And another.

Yep, all 3000 of my posts on this board and I'm a closet NDSU fan. Sometimes you just have to give credit where it's due. But don't let that stop you from forum police duty...

Yep, all 3000 of my posts on this board and I'm a closet NDSU fan. Sometimes you just have to give credit where it's due. But don't let that stop you from board police duty...

Oh another post. Good for you.

I'm glad we're done playing the Bison. This team would beat us 9 times out of 10.

Lol, are you serious??

10 out of 10 times! This could be the best team in NCAA football. Ever.

When the season ends and kstate has 2-4 wins all year ppl will laugh at the excitement of bison fans thinking they pulled off a miracle upset...appy st beating Michigan was a freakish upset, ndsu beating a rebuild kstate isn't real impressive. I strongly think the gophers beat both teams that played tonight.

When the season ends and kstate has 2-4 wins all year ppl will laugh at the excitement of bison fans thinking they pulled off a miracle upset...appy st beating Michigan was a freakish upset, ndsu beating a rebuild kstate isn't real impressive. I strongly think the gophers beat both teams that played tonight.

2013 Big 12 Football Media Preseason Poll

1. Oklahoma State (15) 365
2. Okahoma (8) 355
3. TCU (9) 347
4. Texas (8) 337
5. Baylor (2) 282
6. K-State (1) 240
7. Texas Tech 161
8. West Virginia 126
9. Iowa State 96
10. Kansas

Amen.

1.Oklahoma State (15)365
2.Okahoma (8)355
3.TCU (9)347
4.Texas (8)337
5.Baylor (2)282
6.K-State (1)240
7.Texas Tech161
8.West Virginia126
9.Iowa State96
10.Kansas

What's your point?

1. Oklahoma State (15) 365
2. Okahoma (8) 355
3. TCU (9) 347
4. Texas (8) 337
5. Baylor (2) 282
6. K-State (1) 240
7. Texas Tech 161
8. West Virginia 126
9. Iowa State 96
10. Kansas

Well since its a preseason poll I guess the big 12 is done...they already know how it ends, thanks for posting this

Speaking of other games, Michigan State won 26 - 13, but 2 of those TD's came via defense. Should they petition the NCAA to take away the victory since they didn't dominate offensively the way the MSU fans would have liked?

Well I know one team that won't be getting scheduled anymore by FBS teams.

Speaking of other games, Michigan State won 26 - 13, but 2 of those TD's came via defense. Should they petition the NCAA to take away the victory since they didn't dominate offensively the way the MSU fans would have liked?

Defensive TDs are merely luck and MSU should treat this as a loss and shut down the football program.

Edit: Sarcasm font

I don't think I've seen one post of you actually discussing football... welcome to the Ignore List...

If only your posts were $. Congrats on your number posts. I would suggest stronger coffee instead of kook aid

What's your point?

They won at KSU a team picked 6 in a BCS conference and coming off a BCS bowl. Beating a top coach who hadn't loss a season opener since 1981. Give them their credit.

They won at KSU a teamed picked 6 in a BCS conference and coming off a BCS bowl. Beating a top coach who hadn't loss a season opener since 1981. Give them their credit.

I give them their credit. They beat KSU. Congrats to them. I realize it was their Super Bowl and they won it.

A thread on Other Games Week 1 devolves into a Grammar Police Argument. Damn, GH'ers are really flexible. :drink:

Wisconsin marches down the field, including a ~50 yard run, to make it 7-0. Chris Borland forces a fumble which the Badgers recover, then Stave throws it right back to UMass on the next play.

Wouldn't mind seeing a QB controversy in Madison, especially since Phillips is even worse than Stave.

Top Bottom