Other Games Thread for November 16

Dang, couldn't get it done.

Time to switch to TT-Baylor. Come on Red Raiders!

Gophers should move up in the polls this week, with #23, #24 and #25 losing.

14-0 TT early. Might not mean much as Baylor can score in bunches, but still .. the start we wanted.

The 11 AM games were pretty bad and one-sided. The Afternoon and now the Evening games? They've been great. Watching Texas Tech try an knock Baylor out of the ranks of the unbeaten. It's been good so far.

Have a missing out feeling about this Baylor/TTU game. Trying to stay loyal to Gopher hockey, but twitter is going nuts!!!

Mississippi St. hanging with Alabama. Should be 3-3 late in the 2nd. Mississippi St.'s kicker just missed a chip shot.

Yes, I was at that game too. Purdue got a field goal with one second left after a first down, so much for a hometown clock operator there. Also, Purdue got a TD in overtime that shouldn't have counted because of the stupid lines in the endzone. As I walked out of the Metrodome fuming the Boilermaker train was hooting in my ear. I wanted to punch that thing.

The sideline was ot against PSU I think, I could be wrong. Antoine Henderson caught it on the first but it was taken away and we lost.

Baylor hits violently. That's like the fourth or fifth huge hit on a TT receiver.

That pretty much guarantees that Michigan will be selected over the Gophers for a bowl if the Gophers don't win either of their last two. Thought there might be a shot for an eight-win Minnesota to get selected over a six-win Michigan but that's out the window now.

Exactly what I was thinking the entire second half of that game. No telling what will happen these last two weeks, but it would've been sweet to eliminate almost any chance of Michigan jumping us...definitely not the case anymore. I say again: major bummer.

The USC Cheerleaders. I can't wait till the play UCLA. I would love to be a sideline reporter.

Two weeks to go and still nothing set for BCS.

Auburn has two weeks to prepare for Alabama . Could be Missouri and Auburn in SEC champ game.

Down goes Stanford! USC can end the search. Its Coach O.

Top Bottom