Other Games Thread for November 16

Indiana has made so many unforced turnovers or errors. It is tough to get any kind of read on how good Wisconsin is when Indiana absolutely hands it away like this. How can you fumble multiple snaps like that?

This OSU/Illinois match-up is closer than I thought it would be. OSU 35 Illinois 21, 6 and some change left in the third.

Indiana has made so many unforced turnovers or errors. It is tough to get any kind of read on how good Wisconsin is when Indiana absolutely hands it away like this. How can you fumble multiple snaps like that?

It's not hard to see considering they've basically looked like this in every game they've played and won.

Stupid play calling by Illinois results in safety and Head Coach and coordinator have to be separated.
Beckmann joins Wilson on firing line.

Illinois HC and OC almost come to blows on the sideline. Beckman seems to be a tool.

Not a lot of upsets and a whole lot of bad games so far today.

Camp Randle over half empty with 7:30 to go. Granted it is raining

534 yds rushing thus far

UCF is trailing Temple. Only early game that is interesting at this point.

Nebraska with two turnovers in the first 3:12.

Matt LaCosse made some nice catches for Illinois today. Wasn't he committed to Brewster before he was fired?

Sorry, but Indiana gave up before the game started. Wilson gets fired.

Indiana had a horrible day but holding that offense to 3 points is impressive no matter what the situation is. Indiana's offense is legit and no one has been able to keep them out of the endzone for quite a while now. Next week is going to be interesting but it is clear the Gophers are going to need to play a great game in all facets to win because this is a very good Wisconsin team.

It's not hard to see considering they've basically looked like this in every game they've played and won.

You are right, Wisconsin has looked impressive in its 5 B1G wins which have come against teams with a combined 5-24 B1G record.

You are right, Wisconsin has looked impressive in its 5 B1G wins which have come against teams with a combined 5-24 B1G record.

Come on...there is no way you can look at Wisconsin this year and not think they have a very good team. They have a great conference schedule but they are also blowing people out along the way. They went on the road and gave Ohio State all they could handle. I hate the idea of defending Wisconsin but this is a very good team and clearly in the top three for the conference this year.

On top of that if you are going to downgrade them based on their schedule that you would have to do the same to us because it is not like we have taken on and beaten world beaters on our way to 8-2.

Nebraska with their 4th turnover already. MSU looks beatable as long as you don't beat yourself, which is easier said than done against their defense.

[SUP][/SUP]
Nebraska with their 4th turnover already. MSU looks beatable as long as you don't beat yourself, which is easier said than done against their defense.

They should be killing Nebraska with all the turnovers. Their O is not impressive.

MSU is going to beat Nebraska. Cornhuskers can't help themselves against anyone competent. Aww too bad for Nebraska. Now we just need Sparty to lose next weekend.

Northwestern up 6-3 on Michigan. I know he won't get fired, but a loss here would sure piss a lot of Michigan fans off and put some heat on Hoke. Why didn't we beat Michigan...

Nebraska doesn't want this game at all but Michigan St. doesn't look much better.

Duke is up 21-20 over Miami at the half.

Anyone see this from the Illinois game? At least they tried.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Illinois had enough students attend the games to be able to do a card stunt <a href="http://t.co/tdx4wvCPia">pic.twitter.com/tdx4wvCPia</a></p>— When Ohio State Lost (@LastTimeOSULost) <a href="https://twitter.com/LastTimeOSULost/statuses/401786497810333696">November 16, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Come on...there is no way you can look at Wisconsin this year and not think they have a very good team. They have a great conference schedule but they are also blowing people out along the way. They went on the road and gave Ohio State all they could handle. I hate the idea of defending Wisconsin but this is a very good team and clearly in the top three for the conference this year.

On top of that if you are going to downgrade them based on their schedule that you would have to do the same to us because it is not like we have taken on and beaten world beaters on our way to 8-2.

I'm not saying Wisconsin is not good, I am just saying that there is a limit to how much we know about them. They have not beaten anyone as good as the Nebraska team we beat yet. They have managed to lose close games to good competition, they have also managed to blow out bad to mediocre competition. Both of those are impressive, they just still have not shown an ability to beat a really good team.

I'm not saying Wisconsin is not good, I am just saying that there is a limit to how much we know about them. They have not beaten anyone as good as the Nebraska team we beat yet. They have managed to lose close games to good competition, they have also managed to blow out bad to mediocre competition. Both of those are impressive, they just still have not shown an ability to beat a really good team.

True, but that said, they'll still be a 14+ favorite going into next week. And should be. We can beat them, but it will take our best effort.

4 turnover in the first half should equal a much bigger point differential. I was nervous about MSU's defense but now I'm kind of concerned about their WRs. Tall, fast and not afraid to go over the middle. Been making some snags too.

They beat BYU, who is much higher rated than Nebraska.

They have also clearly shown the ability to beat a really good team. The fact that they lost two road night games to teams by 7 points and 1 point clearly shows that.

This is what I don't get. National pundits, Sagarin, the people in Vegas, the record, etc. acknowledge the Badgers are a really good team.

The Gophers have an opportunity to beat that team at home in one of the biggest games for the program in years. If that happens, why wouldn't you want everyone that watches college football to be saying, "Wow, that was a really good win for the Gophers over a very good team" as opposed to "The Gophers just beat another team that has not beat anyone."? It doesn't make sense.

I guarantee you if the Gophers win the game, it is going to because they gave a heck of an effort, not because they beat a team that really was not very good.

MSU really made Michigan tuck their tails between their legs. They haven't been the same since. I wish we had that game back.

Michigan, for some reason, goes for it on 4th down, on Northwestern's 6 yard line, down 3 points, with 5:40 to play. What are they thinking.

I don't remember any of these Northwestern players. Commitment, Integrity, Service? Never heard of them.

I just turned the channel over to the other Big Ten game, the kicking match between Michigan and Northwestern. Northwestern should be penalized 15 yards for those horrible looking uniforms.

Top Bottom