Other Games Thread for November 16

Stan

Reaction score
It's kind of nice to be 8-2 and have an off day to enjoy other games and watch other fans sweat it out!

Yeah this is kind of nice. No stress today, just relaxing and watching other big ten teams. I'll be checking out the Wisconsin game at 11 and the MSU/Nebraska game at 2:30, among others. It's great to have some stake in these games as Gopher fans this late in the season.

Wisconsin might run for 500 yards today.

Did you see College Game Day? It looked like the guest picker (Snoop Dog?) didn't want to come out of his bus so they had the fat computer guy do the picks. WTF? Whoever the guest picker would be in MN wouldn't stay in the bus.

Oh and James White with 93 yards on one play. YIKES!

Pulling for the Kandy Kanes, but becky jumped all over them early.
Gots to have a D in the B1G...

Did you see College Game Day? It looked like the guest picker (Snoop Dog?) didn't want to come out of his bus so they had the fat computer guy do the picks. WTF? Whoever the guest picker would be in MN wouldn't stay in the bus.

I turned it on late and wondered why that guy was their "celebrity" picker. Makes sense now.

Yeah, what was that all about? At first I was wondering if they were joking and there was no guest picker but then it dawned on me that something must have happened when they cut to commercial so fast and then had Bear making the picks. Not sure if you caught Corso bleeding from his lip after dawning the Trojan gear.

Man that is a well run show. If this happens on another show (celebrity goes crazy and doesn't come out) it usually melts down. They kept it together. It's going to be a sad day when Corso hangs it up, he's not the same as he once was, obviously, but what he does he does well. Did you see the students reacting when he picked the Trojans? They were ecstatic. Top to bottom it's maybe the best show on television.

Wisconsin student section looks half empty if that means anything

Wisconsin student section looks half empty if that means anything

If you read their message boards the students are notorious for not showing until the 2nd quarter. Weather doesn't exactly look optimal as well.

This Wisconsin game will be over by the 1st qtr. Wisconsin will put up 60 on Indiana. I want Wisconsin to lose, but they will rout Indiana and run them out of Madison.

Wisconsin with 108 yards rushing in less than 3 minutes. Oops.

Only wisconsin would get to face Indiana in rain and wind

Some of these early games will be over early. The real battle will be between OSU and WI to see who scores more.

I was thinking about rooting for Indiana after they had a couple of nice offensive plays on the first drive. Nope.

Those hoosier helmets are ugly

3718254424_0c738f40e2.jpg

Sorry, but Indiana gave up before the game started. Wilson gets fired.

Anyone else watching Wisky and hoping for an epidemic of high ankle sprains LOL.

Anyone else watching Wisky and hoping for an epidemic of high ankle sprains LOL.

Are their starters still in? Basically ended up being a bye-week for Wisky. I was afraid if this.

It's fine. I hope they keep poring it on. A blow out this game and they come in here next week all satisfied and taking the game for granted because we barely beat Indiana. Better than a close game or a loss today coming in here all pissed and listening to their coaches.

Top Bottom