oops -- wrong forum

Other posters may see this post and then not want to commit to Gopherhole. What are you thinking?!

Well I'm obviously not a true Gopherhole fan so maybe I'm trying to drive posters to Buckyville or Hooterville or whatever.

In perhaps the biggest thread in decades of gopherhole, these posts dominated the Michigan posts through 9 pages, but fell apart badly in the final 3 pages.

In perhaps the biggest thread in decades of gopherhole, these posts dominated the Michigan posts through 9 pages, but fell apart badly in the final 3 pages.

That's because this forum can not "pound the rock" when it needs to.

This thread is mad at the Iowa State band

The thread is mad that they could only hear the Iowa state band at the bowl game. Especially since this thread is an Alumn of the band and a big time booster. This thread demands the return of the march down University avenue and this thread was promised that march would return as part of the stadium being built. This thread also request that the Gopher band have more discipline, more uniform inspections and better lines and marching instead of being fun and triyng to create a collegiate atmosphere. This thread is also disappointed that louder is gooder is not representing the band in this thread and that the band does not have money to travel to away games in the Big 10.

This thread demands that the band director at the U
play's louder and more up tempo modern songs to the pleasure of the fans and pull said music out of his butt. If this thread does not get it's way this thread will
continue to ask for the resignaition of the band director for the Minnesota Marching band. Finally this thread request that the Minnesota band play a Minnesota March marathon in attempts to recruit more and bettter threads.

This thread is also disappointed that louder is gooder is not representing the band in this thread and that the band does not have money to travel to away games in the Big 10.

Because this thread knows TRUMPETS SUCK.

Why would Tim Davis run for Orange County? And orange county what? Dairy princess?, Sheriff?

This originator of this thread must have been must have had his "Pants on the Ground" since this was the first post in nearly 48 hours.

Based on the rationale that Rick Mons based his OP on, he is really a moron for stating such an unrealistic, unsubstantiated opinion that makes absolutely no sense whatsover. Sheesh!

It's official. Rick Mons is once again in the market for a new wrong forum thread due to this thread's imminent departure to another forum.

It's official. Rick Mons is once again in the market for a new wrong forum thread due to this thread's imminent departure to another forum.

Okay, but will this thread's position in the new forum be a step up or a step down in importance?

The "oops wrong forum" wants to see the menu again. The Fisch it ordered appears to have been dead a little too long and is starting to stink.

Okay, but will this thread's position in the new forum be a step up or a step down in importance?

Doesn't matter to the thread. I saw the writing on the wall and figured Rick Mons wouldn't last past next season. It's decided to hitch itself to a brand new poster on a Seattle board.

Doesn't matter to the thread. I saw the writing on the wall and figured Rick Mons wouldn't last past next season. It's decided to hitch itself to a brand new poster on a Seattle board.

He can ruin that forum just like he has this one for the past year then. You don't change successful post styles when they work just fine!

In Rick Mons's OP he made a very good point...

However, I agree with Rick in that this thread makes more sense than almost all of the others that appear on GopherHole.

Go Gophers!!!

I heard from an inside source who knows the facts that Rick Mons is being audited by the IRS for all of his unreported income he received from this thread. Thoughts?

I heard from an inside source who knows the facts that Rick Mons is being audited by the IRS for all of his unreported income he received from this thread. Thoughts?

Are we sure Gopherhole didn't lend him a car to use under the table?

this is james louis. i just hacked bigtenchamps account to tell all you gopher fans: i'm going to Freed-Hardeman University!

This thread was going to commit elsewhere, but Brew's cardboard cut-outs convinced him otherwise

Everybody talks about the wrong thread, but what about the right thread? A local thread that committed to us pretty early and stuck with us through everything.

LakesBison got so excited about another NDSU recruit from Minnesota

That he mistakenly reported about it in this thread. This thread need's to remind Lakes Bison that no Gopher fan give's two sh!t's about NDSU even if we are happy for the kid's that get full ride scholarships.

Sources are now saying that this thread has signed a 10-year extension with the Gopherhole, but Rick Mons is denying it, saying that the source is erroneous. Sources are also confirming that Mons, following extended questioning on the subject, became so tired of "having the finger pointed at him" on the subject, cut off the tip of his index finger to prove a point. While Mons clearly made his opinions clear, he also needed two blood transfusions, and it made a really big mess.

This thread is responsible for Royce White withdrawing from the U and SH committing to USC. It is also responsible for the mounting National Debt.

This thread is responsible for Royce White withdrawing from the U and SH committing to USC. It is also responsible for the mounting National Debt.

This thread is Lane Kiffin's stolen laptop which contained scandalous pictures of the President and Nancy Polosi?

This Thread is withdrawing from This Forum because it no longer feels safe on it.

This Thread is withdrawing from This Forum because it no longer feels safe on it.

Maybe if Rick Mons's dad didn't have so much influence over it he would be a legend here! He can go start his threads on a USC forum now.

Top Bottom