oops -- wrong forum

I've heard this thread is the 'taller' thread mentioned in the Scottsdale police report. It's unclear if diciplinary actions are forth coming. It's thought that this thread might be "injured" for the first two games next season.

The only thing missing from this thread is

a two page advertisement by Wren "Wayne" renegade rambler contrasting other posters opinions about how great the Mason years truly were. That and how Loon and this thread helped get the legislature to pass the stadium legislation.

This thread feels fortunate to have only been cited for underage intoxication instead of assault.

It appears that this thread will be continuing for a while...it had its trial date set, but it's not until April, so there's no hope in sight of a resolution any time soon.

This thread is what i thought it was and i let if off the hook

I just heard this thread asked to be released from Gopherhole, can anyone confirm?

My grandmother has placed a curse on this thread and it will not end till the Essen Haus gets its 5 liter stein back.

This thread is the only Division 1, BCS "oops-wrong thread" thread in this state and that should offset the fact other threads in other states are more likely to have posters with Rick Mons' type blue chip talent for retracting his/their posts.

This thread may end in Rah!, resulting in another lengthy thread about the inclusion/exclusion of that word.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM1RChZk1EU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM1RChZk1EU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM1RChZk1EU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM1RChZk1EU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

i apologize. i meant to post in another forum.

I heard a rumor that Seantrel Henderson had decided to make his final official visit to either Miami, or this thread.

I heard a rumor that Seantrel Henderson had decided to make his final official visit to either Miami, or this thread.

Give it a rest people. Seantrel is NOT coming to this thread. There is nothing here that benefits his fathers future career in the entertainment business.

Give it a rest people. Seantrel is NOT coming to this thread. There is nothing here that benefits his fathers future career in the entertainment business.

Honestly, though, if Seantrel comes to this thread, he will be remembered by the Gopherhole for the next 50 years as the one who turned this message board around and put it on the board!

Tony Dungy's never going to come save this thread. He's mad this thread didn't hire Mike Tomlin.

Listen, all of you friends out there commenting on Rick Mons's thread titled..."Oops, wrong forum..." Rick Mons came to me, a retired proctologist, for a tonsilectomy, and after I performed the procedure, all I could say was..."Oops, wrong forum!!!" I am sure I will never live it down, but Rick Mons truly knows and understands what I mean.

Go Gophers!

Honestly, though, if Seantrel comes to this thread, he will be remembered by the Gopherhole for the next 50 years as the one who turned this message board around and put it on the board!

Seantrel might be too late. Hageman came to this thread a year ago and is already got an NFL-sized frame.

Rick Mons came to this thread a year ago touting Rocky Top and showed his true colors just a year later.

In addition, GopherLady got pi$$ed at BleedGopher for not posting about J-Strings, and Bleed would rather be posting about G-Strings. I get so :confused:

In addition, GopherLady got pi$$ed at BleedGopher for not posting about J-Strings, and Bleed would rather be posting about G-Strings. I get so :confused:

Posting about G-strings and Dr. Don's Wal Mart girls = :D

Posting about J-Strings hanging out with blue chip recruits = :mad:

Go Gophers!!

I hear ya, Bleed. Just earlier today, I was trying to figure out what to do to reactivate this thread of Rick Mons's "...oops wrong forum..." and you covered my a$$. Thanks. Gotta love the Gophers!

BTW...The Moorhead Concordia College Walmart Girls are taking Winter Break...But wait until Spring!!! They workout at Don's CarWash in Moorhead and Fargo. Better than the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. :)

Go Gophers!!!

I can't believe this has gone on for 9 pages. I heart this thread so much. Kudos to anyone able to keep it going at random moments throughout the year. I will try to be one of those people.

Only the starters are contributing to this thread. We need better production from the bench to keep this thread going.

Well we'd get better production from the bench if Brewster would simply put them in this thread. I am tired of hearing about all of this talent on the forum bench. Where is it??? Recruiter my *ss.

This thread just got cited for underage drinking...again.

Rivals moved this thread from #1 to #2 in overall rankings because they found out it had a lot of interest in Gophers.

Did you know that there over 100 different kinds of gophers in America?

(sorry for being absent for so long but the NCAA put me on probabtion saying I couldn't have contact with the thread for one month)

Top Bottom