***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA BT WEST TITLE, AXE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Our passing game is better in the middle than the sidelines . Not sure why so much down the side.

Wisconsin is just a better team. There’s no way in hell we’re ready for that OSU team anyway. Tanner would get killed. It’s probably for the best.

faith is waning...

sucks seeing the same story over and over and over again

They have one receiver - and trying to cover with a slow linebacker

The offense better step the fvck up on this drive or the game’s over.

Wisconsin selling out every time on d screens or deepballs

faith is waning...

sucks seeing the same story over and over and over again

only answer I've ever wanted is how did Northwestern "accidentally" go to the Rose Bowl in the 90s, always felt like the Gophers should have unintentionally done the same at some point

If you have witnessed an ability to run the ball today,, then you are one of few. Wisconsin loading up the box every play.

So we throw on every down? Don’t even give the appearance of establishing a running game? Great plan if we don’t want to win.

only answer I've ever wanted is how did Northwestern "accidentally" go to the Rose Bowl in the 90s, always felt like the Gophers should have unintentionally done the same at some point
Like this except winning a rivalry game.

I'm almost caught up to live now...Really looks like the difference is our guys aren't making their plays...Many balls just went through our guys' hands. Catches they would normally make.

Where is Faalele? Missed any injury update they had.

Top Bottom