***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA BT WEST TITLE, AXE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
WOW WOW WOW!!! How far this program has come! I've written this official game-day thread preamble for years and years, well over 100 times and never has there been a thread representing a game as important as this one. Everything this program, us fans, the staff and most importantly the players have dreamed of is attainable with a win tomorrow. THIS. IS. IT!!!

ESPN's College Game Day is here. Bowl reps of some of the top bowls are here. NFL Scouts are here. A sold out and rocking crowd is here. Seniors last game is here. The hated Badgers are here.

A loss and it's still an incredible season. But a win, oh a win, would be so amazing on so many levels.

Fans, BRING THE NOISE like you've never done before. We MUST do our part.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Gopher flag is ready to go outside. On to the game for a full day Saturday!

Trying to stay calm. We're playing with house money from here on.

Wrong. We're playing for a chance to win the Big Ten West and get to the Rose Bowl (or more). Thinking we play with house money is wrong. Obviously a loss and it's still a heck of a season, but a win, oh a win! This is not house money. This is the next step.

When the Badgers got off to their torrid start, I shot my mouth off that they could contend for a national title. They were that good; they obviously stumbled along the way, but it's good to not forget that they're every bit the team they were early in the season. If the Gophers can beat them, that'll be a major accomplishment, and the spoils will be deserved. Truly, whichever team wins will be a worthy West champion.

Is this where I put my score prediction?
Not usually, but now that you mention it I don't think I saw a "Predict the Score" thread this week. That's odd, unless I missed something...but that seems unlikely considering how much time I've spent on GH this week lol!

Not usually, but now that you mention it I don't think I saw a "Predict the Score" thread this week. That's odd, unless I missed something...but that seems unlikely considering how much time I've spent on GH this week lol!

I also haven't seen a chili poll

LFG! Let’s all meet again at midfield after the game tomorrow! Row the boat! Ski U Mah! Go Gophers!

Golden Gophers: 38
Popcorn Skunks: 34

Does a win get a field storming? I mean of course it does, but are we supposed to do that against a lower ranked foe?

Does a win get a field storming? I mean of course it does, but are we supposed to do that against a lower ranked foe?

Of course tomorrow is a field storm, ranking behind us or not. The significance of a win tomorrow is so incredible, it doesn't matter where UW is ranked.

Go Gophers!!

Of course tomorrow is a field storm, ranking behind us or not. The significance of a win tomorrow is so incredible, it doesn't matter where UW is ranked.

Go Gophers!!

True I would storm if it was Rutgers if it meant all tomorrow would mean

It’s nice that I can kill 3 hours with Gameday today. So I’ll only be a nervous wreck for about 3 hours before the game.

I may be seeing one of the craziest acts of Gopher excitement I’ve ever seen. People are line sitting in front of Bullwinkles on the West Bank, presumably for the game? At 7:30 am. In the snow.

Yes, we win the west, retain the axe, and then have a shot at a bigger prize...a shot at Ohio state and the B1G title with a berth in the CFP.

Top Bottom