***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA BT WEST TITLE, AXE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I thought that this year would be good and next year would be the year to turn it around - this year was surprising in so many ways.

PSU and Iowa jump us for bowl priority after this throttling?
Depends on what the contract reads regarding multiple appearances, but really. I would think that Minnesota is a very attractive bowl draw this year.

Bitterly disappointing that this team was so close to doing something that very few of us have seen in our lifetimes, then come out and shat down their leg against our biggest rival with everything on the line. This was the year a Rose Bowl was supposed to happen. With key personnel losses and a harder schedule next year, I don’t know when we’ll have this chance again. Nothing is guaranteed. I fvcking HATE Wisconsin.
If Fleck is the real deal, we’ll be back here.

Morgan fumbled seven more points onto Wisconsins score.

Worst game of the year in the biggest game of the year. Not trying to be down on this team but it would have been nice if they'd just showed up.

If Fleck is the real deal, we’ll be back here.
Hopefully we will. But a lot of things broke right this year. From the Fresno game to the schedule overall, to a relative lack of injuries.

I'm turning off the game. I can't take any more.

This game is an embarrassment but I will say the season, even it's ending, certainly is not, when considering where this team was 2 years ago and earlier this year. The reality is other than PSU, we beat a bunch of bad teams, and those victories require no apology. PSU, Wiscy and even Iowa have better talent then we do. Hopefully Fleck's recruiting can close that gap. But these players are owed a big hand for overachieving and making this the most entertaining season in my 40 years. Go Buckeyes.

Typical MN sports collapse. This reminds me so much of the Vikings NFCCG from 2017/2018. They came out strong and scored easily and then looked like dog **** the rest of the game. Why can't our teams ever figure it out?
Or Twins/Yankees this year. And every time we convince ourselves that this time will be different. We're the suckers.

The sweet sweet taste of the season is getting replaced by the bitter taste of losing the axe.

Nah, this season has removed bitter tastes left by Brewster. This program is headed in the right direction.

what happened today is not setting this program back 10 years. It certainly isn't removing the fun and joy of this season.

Typical MN sports collapse. This reminds me so much of the Vikings NFCCG from 2017/2018. They came out strong and scored easily and then looked like dog **** the rest of the game. Why can't our teams ever figure it out?

gag. Why can’t our fans ever figure this out? . Many of us tried to warn many of you that the Gophers arn’t CFP ready, but we are headed in the right direction and ahead of schedule. Today’s game doesn’t change any of this.

it’s been a fantastic season, and has exceeded everyone’s pre season expectation.

Fuck um' let them go get their asses beat by OSU one more time.

Top Bottom