Official USC Gameday Thread 9/3/2011

It will be interesting to see what Gray can do when he is experienced & confident.

One more goal... get out of there healthy...

Well we're not good, but we knew that. Let's see if we can keep them under 50...
I'd like us to get one td in the 2nd half. Will be interesting to see if we see Shortell at all in 2nd half.

Kill to abc annoumcer, Gophers are a "disorganized, confused young team". Talk about refreshing. Bad as the gophers are right now, kill should keep us well apprised. No bs from him...

Kill to abc annoumcer, Gophers are a "disorganized, confused young team". Talk about refreshing. Bad as the gophers are right now, kill should keep us well apprised. No bs from him...

I agree. I wish we could have heard him on the air.

now if we can keep them from going all the way on the Kickoff that might've been the confidence builder the Offense needed...

Lane Kiffin is trying to lose the game for his team. Easily twice as talented as us and his play calling is killing USC...

Yeah, that didn't look right. It was bad on the play before. Goodbye redshirt for Shortell.

Gray needs to do a much better job selling the fake. He's not fooling anyone! Hopefully just a cramp.

I know I am ignorant to wutever happened in the Offseason...but where is Alipate???

Just kidding, but Kill should make the OL ride the bus home # 58 having a horrible game.

Lane Kiffin is trying to lose the game for his team. Easily twice as talented as us and his play calling is killing USC...

It's his arrogance as much as anything. The timeouts at the end of the first half? Yeah, I could see it, except MN had done nothing, was just trying to get out of there, and SC was going to have the ball to start the half and were ROLLING. But, he got gready, and while the kick was blocked, clearly the drive gave the Gophs a spark.

Our defense has been coming alive, still horrified by our secondary though.

The Kansas kid got some poise in the pocket. Impressive for a frosh playing his first game at Troy.

Top Bottom