***OFFICIAL RUTGERS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If Mitch wouldn't make his receivers jump all the time this O would be dangerous.

Rutgers may want to bench the read option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rutgers may want to bench the read option.

I think Rutgers is at the point where the coaches are probably like what the he!! can't get any worse....nice to see us doing to Rutgers what we should be able to do to a team like Rutgers....put it out of reach quick, get the backups in the game and cruise....

Rutgers would struggle against a good DIII school.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Rutgers is at the point where the coaches are probably like what the he!! can't get any worse....nice to see us doing to Rutgers what we should be able to do to a team like Rutgers....put it out of reach quick, get the backups in the game and cruise....
+100

Rutgers doing Rutgers things

Rutgers is bad as advertised in all 3 phases. Jumped out of the way of the ball at about the 8 yard line and lets it roll into the EZ. We should give thanks everyday we are not Rutgers, Purdue, etc.

Rutgers is bad as advertised in all 3 phases. Jumped out of the way of the ball at about the 8 yard line and lets it roll into the EZ. We should give thanks everyday we are not Rutgers, Purdue, etc.

Purdue has been to the rose bowl in this century. I would mind that.

Santoso is really, really struggling. Yips or hurt? Anyone know?

Defense looking bad right now against a terrible offense.

Like I said. We are so vulnerable to the draw. We maybe fixed the screen. Next week the draw.

What a terrible effort by the defense. Pathetic Rutgers offense just embarrassed us.

Poock just a step slow on reading that. Bad punt, bad defense. Doesn't mean we are going to lose but we have some issues to clean up.

Top Bottom