***OFFICIAL RHODE ISLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Should be 24-0 going into half time if the WR could catch the friggin ball.

We had 8 different players catch a pass last week and we have 9 already in this game.
This is a big deal. In every single game he started for the U, AK hit fewer receivers than the other team's QB. Big wins, losses, passing teams, running teams...always fewer receivers.

It's not a coincidence that people didn't draft a lot of Chiefs or Bills receivers in fantasy this year because the world's best QBs spread it around.

Well, he was doing very well prior to that play! Got beat on an inside rush by their best D player.

I thought Beers looked pretty athletic when he was chasing the DL that he let run right by him to blow up the play.

TO at 19, lose 18 and miss kick...good end to the half Gophs...Kesich with 3rd miss of year (matching last years total)

much better in the trenches on both sides in the 2nd qaurter

With Brosmer’s skill set—very evident now—the Gophs OL has got to make some strides on pass blocking technique. An adaptation, perhaps difficult, for a massive OL built to power a straight ahead run game.

My mistake coming into a game thread.....people are really complaining about a 17-0 first half lead....wow....
If you can't discuss football, the good and the bad, then maybe discussion boards aren't the place for you?

1725730760838.png

It's only one half of games in the 2nd week but the Gophers schedule suddenly looks more manageable (Michigan and Penn St)

Offensive line, WR hands, Brosmer pocket presence, and tackling are my frustrations, in that order. So many missed opportunities.

But overall pleased to see Brosmer’s accuracy and the willingness to pass the ball.

Top Bottom