***OFFICIAL RHODE ISLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The Gophers are almost certainly going to win but it's always so difficult.

How do schools with less talent get receivers running wide open all the time? Brosmer threw for 430 against these guys last year with New Hampshire.

How many balls did the RBs catch last year…and will it be surpassed in this game?

The Gophers are almost certainly going to win but it's always so difficult.

How do schools with less talent get receivers running wide open all the time? Brosmer threw for 430 against these guys last year with New Hampshire.
Should have hired the NH OC to come with him.

Taylor II is special but for the run game as a whole I was expecting better than 15 carries for 47 yards.

Should have hired the NH OC to come with him.
I'm sure that could have been arranged. The Gophers hired the sitting head coach off Maine to be a DB coach because he was making $140K being Maine's head coach.

It's like receivers get issued cement shoes with their gold helmets when they come here.

Pj views it as illegal to adapt the offense
Yep....because we always put up numbers like 15-19 - 155 yards in the first half passing......definitely nothing different about that.

19 pass attempts, 17 rush attempts and a couple of those rushes would have been passes....yep no change in that

My mistake coming into a game thread.....people are really complaining about a 17-0 first half lead....wow....

I guess we see why RI didn't use their timeouts there.

It's unbelievably cathartic seeing the offense move the ball after last week, even if it's a cupcake game
Yep....we are doing what we are supposed to do against a team like Rhode Island.

Top Bottom