***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Seeing/hearing a lot of fake pressure that it has to be right here, right now, this is the moment, now or never!!

Media just setting themselves up to rail against Gopher football, as always, knowing they'll have an audience for that with any outcome other than the upset.

I’ll be on the look out for a freshly waxed GophersInIowa.

200.gif
You’ll have to zoom way out to see everything.

Every year I tell myself don't go for the hype but yet every year I can barely contain my excitement and optimism. Gophers 42 Buckeyes 0...OK so I'm probably a little overly optimistic.
GO GOPHERS!

Recent grad here - for those who have more experience, how many productive hours of work am I supposed to put in on a day like today? Feels like I've checked the clock 100 times this morning, hoping its almost gametime already.

First 3 receivers to see the field? I’m going CAB (miraculously fully healthy), Dylan Wright, and Daniel Jackson
Also to follow this up - predictions for first true freshman to see the field?

Recent grad here - for those who have more experience, how many productive hours of work am I supposed to put in on a day like today? Feels like I've checked the clock 100 times this morning, hoping its almost gametime already.
Zero.

The expectation is Zero.

I did a solid 20 minutes of work yesterday and browsed GopherHole during my entire 1 hour virtual meeting today.

Maybe a stupid question, but what has been said about Brady Boyd's opportunity for playing time? Really, just looking at him as a deep flyer for DFS...

Maybe a stupid question, but what has been said about Brady Boyd's opportunity for playing time? Really, just looking at him as a deep flyer for DFS...

I think he could definitely see the field for some action, but I'd personally be pretty impressed/shocked if they played him more than 4 games and burned his redshirt. Seems like between CAB, Jackson, Wright, Geary and Emilien, there are some older guys ahead of him. That said, he has been the freshman who has been mentioned as being furthest along.

I think he could definitely see the field for some action, but I'd personally be pretty impressed/shocked if they played him more than 4 games and burned his redshirt. Seems like between CAB, Jackson, Wright, Geary and Emilien, there are some older guys ahead of him. That said, he has been the freshman who has been mentioned as being furthest along.
From following GI and Burns I have gotten the opposite impression that Boyd and Brockington are ahead of Geary, Emilein etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or both of their redshirts burnt.

From following GI and Burns I have gotten the opposite impression that Boyd and Brockington are ahead of Geary, Emilein etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or both of their redshirts burnt.

It's exciting to hear if what you're saying actually plays out. That would be a very nice freshmen boost!

It's exciting to hear if what you're saying actually plays out. That would be a very nice freshmen boost!
Hopefully for Boyd's aunt's sake he plays as she's coming for the game. Regardless I left the spring game impressed with both receivers and the leaks from practice have been positive.

Closest lightning is in Nebraska so that's not in play...

Dang, the nerves are kicking in and I'm just sitting on the couch. Can't imagine what the players are feeling. But I'm sure Fleck has em ready.

Top Bottom