***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

From following GI and Burns I have gotten the opposite impression that Boyd and Brockington are ahead of Geary, Emilein etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or both of their redshirts burnt.
Hold off on that lighter fluid for a bit. You need to play in 5 games to burn a redshirt these days.

giphy.gif
So you're saying Full "Banana"?

The ticketing server just gave me a blood pressure spike pre game. Was timing out and giving old cookie messages referencing browsers popular in 2010. Probably wasn’t load tested for a first game spike.

I'm FACKING HEAVY PUMPED, brah! Walking over with my Dad now! GO Gophers!

Recent grad here - for those who have more experience, how many productive hours of work am I supposed to put in on a day like today? Feels like I've checked the clock 100 times this morning, hoping its almost gametime already.

I drove 6 hours and dialed in for a couple zoom calls from the road.

Almost 2 years since a real game day. The champs are in town. No time for work.

Rain starting to sprinkle down. Feels bullish for Minnesota who wants to play a running and ball control game

Just listened to the daily gopher podcast for the first time and holy cow was it deflating. But it felt like they were mostly Minnesota scared and afraid to hype up the day.

I’ve got my bourbon tho and am ready for the show. We can win this one if we get out in front in the first!!!

Thank god ESPN is only talking about OSU. "10 minutes of OSU, then they play some team, so how do they continue to be great? Minesota something, something, now on to Tennessee and mini Burt Bielma - Josh Heupel."

Well, I guess its ok, to not notice Minnesota until after the win.

Black jerseys. I like the strategy, black at night. Comouflage. They won't be able to see us.

My chili is so hot it’s like snorting dried Trinidad moruga scorpion peppers.
My Carolina Reapers aren't ready yet to add to my chili. Thai chilis and mammoth jalepenos will have to do.

Holy Shit Sam Acho on ESPN is an idiot. But I like him being wrong. "Minnesota 2 years ago was 11-1 and in the Big Ten Championship game"

Top Bottom