***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I really wish they went with Gold numbers. A fan in the crowd had one.

Student section looking nice and full already!

Thankfully Fox mentioned the obscure, unknown team OSU is playing.
It’s only going to get worse with Gus Johnson commentating. He’s a good commentator but he is so in love with Ohio State.

Getting into the ramp has so far been a disaster.

Well, why is it so difficult to let people into the stadium? On the pregrame show, there's lots of empty seats. I do not understand why this is so difficult.

Well, why is it so difficult to let people into the stadium? On the pregrame show, there's lots of empty seats. I do not understand why this is so difficult.
Security check...lots of people needing assistance with digital tickets

Worst uniforms ever - black with a little maroon. Our school colors are maroon and GOLD. I'm so sick of this uniform carousel - we should have identity uniforms, that are ours only and recognizable coast to coast - home and away games. maybe once in two years some gimmicky "special" uniform, but these are godawful.

Worst uniforms ever - black with a little maroon. Our school colors are maroon and GOLD. I'm so sick of this uniform carousel - we should have identity uniforms, that are ours only and recognizable coast to coast - home and away games. maybe once in two years some gimmicky "special" uniform, but these are godawful.
Take it up with PJ and Nike

Ohio State has black uniforms too. It's all the rage in college football. Just go with it.

1630627413172.png

Just listened to the daily gopher podcast for the first time and holy cow was it deflating. But it felt like they were mostly Minnesota scared and afraid to hype up the day.

I’ve got my bourbon tho and am ready for the show. We can win this one if we get out in front in the first!!!
Agree! You would think Ohio State is playing a patsy.

Fair catch at the 10? Yikes.

NM. Gus threw me off.

Punch them in the mouth on this first drive!

Already milking the clock. Love it.

Top Bottom