Official "Mitch Leidner is not a division one QB" thread

Dude is so clueless he couldn't even get calling me a dooshbag right.

Nope...pretty sure I knew exactly what I was doing. Looks like it took you too long to figure it out. Not surprising. ****ing moron.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nice run of late by Leidner and he deserves credit for that but he still is a below average P5 conference starting QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leidner may have been a little off today but he did show that he is a good quarter back in the three I previous games. I am sure that when he wakes up tomorrow he will continue to get even better. You on the other hand are a troll and a dick you and when you wake up tomorrow you will still be the same troll and a dick as you always been.

Leidner was a little off today but when he wakes up tomorrow he still will be a good quarterback who is still getting better. You on the other hand will still be a troll and a dick when you wake up tomorrow.

Lediner is a below average P5 QB. Nothing about tomorrow will change that.

Lediner is a below average P5 QB. Nothing about tomorrow will change that.

I know you have provided stats to back this up, but it's still just an opinion. The variables involved are endless (the team around the QB, the 2nd hardest schedule in the country, etc...). Also, I'm not going to do the research but I bet he ranks in the top half over the last 5 games. He's improving, and he's going to be our best option for the next 12 months...

Mitch Lender has more guts than Bret Bielema.

Mitcheroo is still not what a 3rd year Big Ten QB should be skill wise but he is all we have.

Mitcheroo is still not what a 3rd year Big Ten QB should be skill wise but he is all we have.

Most (all?) of us aren't what we "should be" at this point in our lives/careers. The difference is Mitch is working harder than the rest of us and has a far greater number of evaluators, with an equal number of standards.

Most (all?) of us aren't what we "should be" at this point in our lives/careers. The difference is Mitch is working harder than the rest of us and has a far greater number of evaluators, with an equal number of standards.

I do not disagree with you at all. Happy TDAY!

Top Bottom