Official "Mitch Leidner is not a division one QB" thread

westcoastgopher11

Reaction score
Offense can not leave the the defense hanging out to dry like this.

If Leidner can't complete a pass Limegrover/Kill need to make a change. This is really a shameful performance thus far.

Something has to change...and, I am coming to the conclusion that "change" very well needs to be our quarterback!

We don't need this thread.

Yeah it is really sad that he is our QB will be interesting to see how stubborn Kill is. A change needs to be made and not Streveler everyone in the stadium hell the state knows he is not going to throw it.

We don't need this thread.

Since we can't make the change at QB this is the best we can do. Offensive line not doing us any favors today either.

Must run ball for our offense (regardless of QB) to be successful.

bench Liedner now, come on Kill, have some guts

The problem is. For who? Strevler can't throw really either. Is Perra or Croft the answer? Who knows. The QB position on this team is not good right now.

People were admittedly defending him just a week ago. I hope this changed their minds.

The problem is. For who? Strevler can't throw really either. Is Perra or Croft the answer? Who knows. The QB position on this team is not good right now.

That is the scary part. After spring ball, and fall camp this is the best they can put out there.

I hope we win, and the defense is that we still won.

And I hope he completes a bunch of bubble screens to get his completion percentage close to 50%. It'll create great, new, innovative discussion on this board.

Those last two passes...both over throws are the reason we will not be 10-2 this year with Liedner at QB. 8-4? Maybe...could be worse tho with our schedule.

I hope we win, and the defense is that we still won.

And I hope he completes a bunch of bubble screens to get his completion percentage close to 50%. It'll create great, new, innovative discussion on this board.

lol

Our #1 and #2 qbs are really Div 2 TE's. Amazing the coaching staff could actually fuc& this Position up this bad. Easily worst qbs in P5 football

Agreed we know what Leidner is hopefully they can get the win then can get Perra, Croft, the best 7 on 7 in intramurals qb a series or two next game and maybe a quarter or half against Ohio. He seems like a good kid and works his butt off but he is simply a bad qb.

It's hard to understand how a D1 program could miss so terribly on recruiting a QB, which is unquestionably the most important position in football. How do mid-majors produce better QB prospects?

The Maroon and Gold glasses bobos will point out that Holland dropped that one pass when they defend his AWFUL performance today...one drop does not equate even bring him up to a putrid level QB.

I'd honestly take the SJU QB Martin over Leidner.

He's horrendous. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after last week but it's very apparent he's one of the worst P5 QBs, if not the worst.

Top Bottom