***OFFICIAL MISSISSIPPI ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How many years can "Rock Bottom" last?
Hey, So St Paul was the worst High School team in Minnesota from 2010-2019 so get ready for the long run. Also, look how long it took for the Cubbies. Are you a transplant to Minnesota? It seems you have not learned the art of long term perseverance.

Hey, So St Paul was the worst High School team in Minnesota from 2010-2019 so get ready for the long run. Also, look how long it took for the Cubbies. Are you a transplant to Minnesota? It seems you have not learned the art of long term perseverance.
You must have given the pregame speech

I am very encouraged by the play of Ola Joseph and Payne, they are aggressive and don't back down from anyone. That's important, since our other bigs (Garcia, Battle, Thompson) don't seem to like inside play. I'm really hoping Fox can bang inside when healthy next year.

Has Samuels ever heard of a step back? He's not Marcus Carr but he could try it.

Show some spine, Ben. Can’t imagine how the players feel when he shows no emotion and refuses to defend them. Whether it was a bad call or not is debatable, but Ben needs to develop that part of his game as a coach and fast.

The thing with Payne is can he develop a game outside of 2 feet? He's probably not going to get much stronger. He's physically mature. Can he develop anything other than the dunk or lay-in?

I know it won't show up on a box score, but the team is playing way harder and smarter tonight. It's not necessarily good basketball, but they are cutting and moving around a bit.
Harder definitely, smarter is debatable

Top Bottom