***OFFICIAL MISSISSIPPI ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If Carrington hits just one of those open threes it's a much better feeling I have on ending the half.

Samuels has got to start taking those shots. Dribbling into the lane just to reset is terrible.

I agree that he has to work on his shooting, develop more shooting confidence, and take more shots but I like the two point guards playing together.

Lots of really good high school shooters aren’t really good college shooters. Especially with the line moved back.

I think Carrington will be fine. Could just be my optimistic nature.
Seems to be a role player than doesn’t really excel in anything. But he’s just a freshman The guard depth and recruiting is baffling.

Many stds show no symptoms. Some are curable and all are treatable. Thank you pop ad.

I agree that he has to work on his shooting, develop more shooting confidence, and take more shots but I like the two point guards playing together.

There's just no reason for a guy to dribble into the lane with the sole purpose of kicking it back out to reset. Just can't pass up open shots with this offense.

Lots of really good high school shooters aren’t really good college shooters. Especially with the line moved back.

I think Carrington will be fine. Could just be my optimistic nature.
He has such good form and a good release. It doesn't make sense to me.

But neither did Kalscheur shooting like shit

Sadly, there will no adjustment and the lead will wander from 8 to 12 points. Also, fire spencer tollackson.

We need to get the ball to the best shooters (Cooper and Battle). Carrington needs to take a seat.

Battle has been beat off the dribble 4-5 times already.

Go Gophers!!

to say Battle is a mess would be an understatement. Holy Balls!

If you count halftime, have we scored in 45 minutes?

We played "well" for ~15 minutes but we're just bad and probably headed for a 20 point loss here.

why tf do they even come out of halftime. Second half of last two games have been atrocious.

A lot of watching on that catch and dunk by Matthews.

Our offense is just a series of one on one attacks, guys gotta help each other out!

Top Bottom