***OFFICIAL MISSISSIPPI ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Now I doubt TT sees the floor remainder of the evening lol

The crazy thing is this team has a lot of offensive minded players. Oof.
I thought they’d be better offensively led by Battle and Garcia. Maybe Battle just hasn’t returned to form yet but the offense is often times stagnant. They do seem to lack a shot creating (their own or open looks for others) guard.

Walking the dog quick. Figured gophers were down a dozen. Pleasantly surprised to see its 4.

Break the press....and then instead of going to the rim....pull back and let the defenders get back into position.

Samuels has got to start taking those shots. Dribbling into the lane just to reset is terrible.

I thought they’d be better offensively led by Battle and Garcia. Maybe Battle just hasn’t returned to form yet but the offense is often times stagnant. They do seem to lack a shot creating (their own or open looks for others) guard.
We have to run a motion based offense, we aren't quick or athletic enough to run NBA sets

We need to hit open threes when we get the chance and carrington just doinked two in a row.

And man we just have a hard time stopping the bleeding. Playing decent basketball and then they go on a 10-0 run

Brutal finish to the half. Carringon's inability to make 3's so far is a major hindrance to the offense.

I would say one of the better halves we've played recently. And yet down 8, man we are very very bad. Carrington and Henley are totally useless, when Samuel's plays over you that is not good news

Top Bottom