***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WASHINGTON STATE HOLIDAY BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

wow. why not try to score ... try is the key word there. pathetic.

This team could have been so good with a decent offense.

What the **** is TC thinking?! You have 2 timeouts, try to get in FG range!! So stupid..

Mitch is 2-9, but the GH football wizards want us to take a shot...������

I don't get it either man. 7 straight posts about how ML7 sucks, can't wait for him to be gone, etc --- followed by 7 wanting us to air it out from our side of the field. I wonder sometimes if posters on here even watch our team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on Uncle Ricos, you should have made state. Get out there and show us how it's done!

Right. No chance at a sack/fumble with our OL.

Are you auditioning for a job on this staff with your post? It's a frickin' exhibition game.

Can someone clarify what the announcer said near halftime. Something like: "is there a coach happier in America to be losing at halftime more than Tracy Claeys?" Maybe I heard that wrong.

Can someone clarify what the announcer said near halftime. Something like: "is there a coach happier in America to be losing at halftime more than Tracy Claeys?" Maybe I heard that wrong.

I think he meant losing by only 3 points....

To be fair......Mitch threw a couple of passes that were either dropped.....or bombed and just went long of the receiver.

I don't get it either man. 7 straight posts about how ML7 sucks, can't wait for him to be gone, etc --- followed by 7 wanting us to air it out from our side of the field. I wonder sometimes if posters on here even watch our team.

If the odds of the defense scoring are greater than the odds of the offense scoring we might as well forfeit. You can turn the ball over on any play, regardless of time left.

Please throw a screen pass or a short crossing route in the 2nd half. We don't need 25 yard routes.

Wouldn't call the offensive staff of this team wizards by any definition. We should start a poll, who thinks MN's O will score a TD in this game? I say only if it is less than a 20 yard drive.

It's our Defense vs their offense and our offense. Hopefully our D is good enough to beat both. Because there is only a minute chance the O does anything positive in the 2nd half.

Unhappy with Mitch? Pull Seth's redshirt. :( (Would not mind suiting up the EOAA and playing them on the Oline for 1 play, just 1 play.)

Bingo. Know your team.

10 seconds and they needed over 20 yards for anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really proud of this team win or lose. They have really played a great game on defense to this point.

As for the offense, I hope Bart Miller starts recruiting aptitude (as in knowing the snap count) in addition to attitude.

Im at work right now but if this is true Im watching the game with the sound off when I get home.

If the odds of the defense scoring are greater than the odds of the offense scoring we might as well forfeit. <b>You can turn the ball over on any play, regardless of time left.</b>

How about the odds of our offense scoring from our side of the field with 20-30 seconds left versus the odds of giving WSU another chance. Wouldn't that be a better comparison here? The bolded part is so non-relevant to this but may be an indication on the depth you think about these decisions.

Wouldn't call the offensive staff of this team wizards by any definition. We should start a poll, who thinks MN's O will score a TD in this game? I say only if it is less than a 20 yard drive.

It's our Defense vs their offense and our offense. Hopefully our D is good enough to beat both. Because there is only a minute chance the O does anything positive in the 2nd half.

Hey, he hits passes sometimes. He can come out and get it together. Hopefully it's good Mitch in the second half, not first half Mitch. The basketball game is going to be tempting if it's like the first half.

Really proud of this team win or lose. They have really played a great game on defense to this point.

As for the offense, I hope Bart Miller starts recruiting aptitude (as in knowing the snap count) in addition to attitude.

I'm no expert for sure, but I'd guess that most of the motion penalties are related to center playing his first game ever.... he likely snapped late.

If you think the Gophers should have tried to score with 20 some seconds before the half, you're an idiot.

Top Bottom