***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WASHINGTON STATE HOLIDAY BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The passing game has been just like it has been for several years, so close, yet so far....

D came to play! Awesome job keeping their passing game in check thus far

Could some guys on the offense step up and make some plays???? Just one game this season. Just one time. Including the quarterback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ummmm....anybody else having some 2006 flash backs with the way the first half it playing out? Game on paper where we should have no shot against their passing game yet on the field not playing out that way. Man I hope the 2nd half doesn't flip the other way.

Waters is a dumb a$$.....just stupid.

Nice finish ML7

ummmm....anybody else having some 2006 flash backs with the way the first half it playing out? Game on paper where we should have no shot against their passing game yet on the field not playing out that way. Man I hope the 2nd half doesn't flip the other way.

I thought about that....I wiped it out...new team...

Not a fumble.

It boggles my mind how bad an offensive coordinator and play caller that Jay Johnson is....
He just doesn't want to do anything that this team does well. Absolutely refuses

$man

live with Mitch, die with Mitch

I was mad at sophomore Mitch. When he is still playing as a junio and senior that's on staff for not finding someone better. Not Mitch's fault he is the best we have.

Top Bottom