***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WASHINGTON STATE HOLIDAY BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

well, only 3. Offense, we need a long drive so that the defense can regroup and get some rest.

Glad to hold them to 3.

Can't be giving up too many 17 play drives the rest of this game.

Time to get some first downs on offense, give our D a rest and regroup.

The ball was right there! Should have been a TD. Great job to strip it from the receiver.

Great block by RS1 on that pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to Tyler Moore? Matt leidner at center

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mitch needed to take off there. He would have easily gotten the first down.

So far, Wazzu's secondary looks beatable - we just have to connect on the routes.

Second and two and no first down. We want to control the ball and keep them off the field so we run a bomb then a QB roll out. Can't we, with our running attack gain two feet three times in a row and get the first down?

"...the second offensive possession of the game..." What other kind of possession is there?

Not a fan of 6 pass play calls so far and only 2 runs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Second and two and no first down. We want to control the ball and keep them off the field so we run a bomb then a QB roll out. Can't we, with our running attack gain two feet three times in a row and get the first down?

No kidding. That's awful playcalling. Gotta keep the ball and the clock moving. Obvious our D will give up a ton of yards.

Hey hey a punt! Good job D. Let's get the ground game going.

The players that were successful at QB always talk about how the game 'slows down' for them as they mature. For Mitch, I just never seem to see him getting more comfortable and that leads to panic like plays such as his poor decisions that lead to INT's or overthrows because he has time to decide on the target but not how to throw the ball (touch vs. bullet, etc.). For some reason it looks like his entire problem has been speed to reading the D and decision making. Those should be coachable after 4 years.

Top Bottom