***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WASHINGTON STATE HOLIDAY BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Nice run

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

RUTM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep me updated. Just threw my tv out the window.

Ok, I think every one has a false start now...no more.

What in the actual f...

Why can we not go on our own count?

From the first game of the season to the last - the small issues still aren't fixed =/.

Bart Miller needs to go up to each lineman and slap them. Seriously

Why do things the easy way, line up under center on 3rd and inches, and run a QB sneak? It makes no sense to me.

Why do things the easy way, line up under center on 3rd and inches, and run a QB sneak? It makes no sense to me.

I was saying the exact same thing. Do we need all that hard count....motion bull**** on a third and inches????

Other than the god-awful false starts, overall I think we're playing with great energy. If we can hold Wazzu here, it'll be a huge momentum boost.

I'd tell my center to snap the ball as soon as he sees the defense shift. Tell the linemen that's going to happen. Defense will be on their heels. We'd never get a false start.

$man

gotta give staff credit, boys came to play

This team (especially the defense) is playing with a huge chip on their shoulder and it's yielding great dividends.

Great throw, Mitch. #82 has to chase that one down.

I was saying the exact same thing. Do we need all that hard count....motion bull**** on a third and inches????

Top Bottom