***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SYRACUSE PINSTRIPE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Great throw by Morgan and catch by Jackson! Watching the replay, I'm not sure what is going on with Wright as he doesn't run a very good route on the back side. He was very lackadaisical in his break almost like he knew he had no chance at a target.
I definitely think there is something off between Morgan and Wright. Wright seemed like a different guy with AK under center. Thankfully Morgan and Jackson seem to be on same page so if Wright does want to pout there are other options.

No sign of MBS, probably a solid sign he will be in the portal soon.

52 was about 5 yards down field on the missed shot play

Great throw by Morgan and catch by Jackson! Watching the replay, I'm not sure what is going on with Wright as he doesn't run a very good route on the back side. He was very lackadaisical in his break almost like he knew he had no chance at a target.
And before the touchdown he ran a bizarre route.

Oh FFS. Is it too much to just acknowledge Kaliakmanis has a much, much stronger arm? That Morgan has qualities too, but cant make that dart over the middle, or long out to the opposite sideline because he doesnt have the armstrength?

Is it to much to do so without acting like a complete tool?

Oh FFS. Is it too much to just acknowledge Kaliakmanis has a much, much stronger arm? That Morgan has qualities too, but cant make that dart over the middle, or long out to the opposite sideline because he doesnt have the armstrength?
Is it too much to commend Kaliakmanis without dogging Morgan like you did in your original comment?

I definitely think there is something off between Morgan and Wright. Wright seemed like a different guy with AK under center. Thankfully Morgan and Jackson seem to be on same page so if Wright does want to pout there are other options.

Im pretty sure it was announced he wasn't there for personal reasons but I may have read wrong.

We knew MBS wasn’t with the team. Not surprising he isn’t with the team for this.

Thats a throw Morgan cant make. Lol

Has the broadcast crew mentioned the horrible playing surface, or do you think that's just off limits for them?

This field is worse than our last bowl,game. And that was bad

No sense talking about Kaliakmanis anymore as we don't know what is exactly wrong with him. Wasted energy.

You would have found other reasons to not like the off season so at least now you have something you can focus in on. Will make it a little easier for you.
What am I having for dinner tonight?

Morgan in bowl games
I think Tanner's biggest shortcoming in the last couple years has been that he's too conservative and afraid to make mistakes. These mid to lower tier bowl games allow him to let loose a bit more and we've seen the result.

No I just can’t stand reactionary MN fans who always expect the worst- it accomplishes nothing.

It’s like listening to your aunt complain non stop as a kid.
We’re in a literal reaction thread you weirdo.

man its amazing how much more Morgan just looks uncomfortable in the pocket compared to AK

It's almost like Ibrahim says "Please hit me so I can carry you a ways."

Top Bottom