***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SYRACUSE PINSTRIPE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What rushing record can he not achieve? Or does he have them all?

Lets hope AK is good but if not I would love to take a look at Brennan Armstrong. I am assuming he would have no interest but Grayson McCall would also be nice. Again hopefully moot point but in case I don't think we can go into next year with just Knuth and Kramer.

They are focusing on it now.
Yeah, it was funny. They started talking about it 60 seconds after I posted.

Also Athan got hurt about 10 seconds after I expressed my concern that the field might cause an injury. That wasn't funny.

Lets hope AK is good but if not I would love to take a look at Brennan Armstrong. I am assuming he would have no interest but Grayson McCall would also be nice. Again hopefully moot point but in case I don't think we can go into next year with just Knuth and Kramer.
McCall also got hurt in the bowl game.

I can't see us taking Armstrong or him being interested.

We pulled his scholarship when he was committed here

What rushing record can he not achieve? Or does he have them all?
I believe the U's Kent Kitzmann still holds the Big Ten record for rushing attempts in a game with 57 in Champaign in 1977. Obviously the school record as well.

So many people are so nasty towards one another on here. Man, shades of reddit.

Am I wrong? Literally COULDNT make the throw. 10 yards short at least.

The ball was tossed up....and Wright probably would have caught it had he not fallen down.

lol...comes back to laugh about an incomplete pass right after Morgan throws a TD.

And yet you were nowhere to be seen when he threw the TD...because you are a coward.
Helleva catch, nice throw. A throw he CAN make. So can Kaliakmanis BTW.

Top Bottom