***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SYRACUSE PINSTRIPE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That’s an optimistic recovery but it can be done. Could also be 10 months. And we will probably be in the dark the entire time. Not a fun off season.
Way it twisted I would guess it's more likely MCL but I have no idea what that would mean for recovery.

AK8 is slightly built with a history of injuries. Hope Jacob Knuth is ready...

That’s an optimistic recovery but it can be done. Could also be 10 months. And we will probably be in the dark the entire time. Not a fun off season.
I’m sure we’ll know what happened to him.

He’s young, can rehab full time and already an elite level athlete. I played soccer 6 months after mine and I was none of those.

Well, it looks like Commissioner Warren is looking at a new job, not the field the Gophers are playing on.
------------------
According to ESPN insider Pete Thamel, Big Ten commissioner Kevin Warren has emerged as a top candidate to be the next president and CEO of the Bears.

Bears president and CEO Ted Phillips is retiring after spending 39 years with the organization.

Thamel said Warren already had an interview for the job. He's considered among the final candidates.

You would have found other reasons to not like the off season so at least now you have something you can focus in on. Will make it a little easier for you.

Makes me wonder if there’s a worst case scenario if the Gophers will seek out a senior in the Portal?

Way it twisted I would guess it's more likely MCL but I have no idea what that would mean for recovery.
Most MCLs do not require surgery. He’d be back for Spring ball almost for sure.

I’m sure we’ll know what happened to him.

He’s young, can rehab full time and already an elite level athlete. I played soccer 6 months after mine and I was none of those.

If he tore his ACL they are not going to hide it all offseason.

Defense active today. Tons of dudes attacking the ball

Great throw by Morgan and catch by Jackson! Watching the replay, I'm not sure what is going on with Wright as he doesn't run a very good route on the back side. He was very lackadaisical in his break almost like he knew he had no chance at a target.

If he tore his ACL they are not going to hide it all offseason.
I know. That’s why I said “I’m sure we’ll know what happened to him”. Not sure why you quoted me when I said we would know.

AK doesn’t make that throw. Is that how it’s done?
Oh FFS. Is it too much to just acknowledge Kaliakmanis has a much, much stronger arm? That Morgan has qualities too, but cant make that dart over the middle, or long out to the opposite sideline because he doesnt have the armstrength?

I know. That’s why I said “I’m sure we’ll know what happened to him”. Not sure why you quoted me when I said we would know.
Cause I was agreeing with you and wanted to make sure you got proper credit and people saw your post if they missed it...

Top Bottom