***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SYRACUSE PINSTRIPE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Where are you guys finding post-game interviews? ESPN moved right into the Cheez-It for me and there's nothing on the team YouTube channel.
Twitter is my usual go to but not on it now

Any one else think that Mo only played to set the 4 records? After the last record we didn’t see him again until the kneel down.

Any one else think that Mo only played to set the 4 records? After the last record we didn’t see him again until the kneel down.
PJ post game interview said he rolled his ankle.

That is the way the nerds have always described it to me. Its about maximizing your chances.
To me, it depends on how much time is left. Cuse was only going to get 1 more possession, max. As such, left it for end of game TD if they got it. If they go for 2 there and don't get it, they are down 9 with 3 minutes left and it's a 2 possession game. Probably emotional let down for your team. I would have done what Dino did considering how much time was left.

After witnessing those horrible field conditions, I hope Syracuse fans now understand that our early disappointment with the Pinstripe Bowl selection was not with having to play them, but having to play in a baseball stadium where we all knew the playing surface would suck.

Top Bottom