***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Some Stupid Team (GAME THREAD)

Nice job Barrett Moen.

Why is he still out there????????????????????????????????????????????

Well 99 yards is better then the 38 we had in the 1st half against Penn State........

*remains optimistic*

They were losing 27-0 at half time last year, does that count as progress?

Some interesting stats at the half:

Weber 5/13, 64 yards
Whaley 6 for 24 yards
Eskeridge 0 carries
McKnight 3 for 51 yards
Stoudemire & Green 0 catches

Some interesting stats at the half:

Weber 5/13, 64 yards
Whaley 6 for 24 yards
Eskeridge 0 carries
McKnight 3 for 51 yards
Stoudemire & Green 0 catches

Green had his knee scoped Thursday and is not playing.

Green

Its hard for him to catch a ball on crutches.

How's Weber doing, I wonders? Let's see 6 straight quarters without an offensive touchdown and 3 Weber turnovers. Better not take a chance on Gray he's a freshman. God knows what could happen with a rookie. Hell, we might not score an offensive touchdown and maybe have a turnover or two. Or worse, we might damage his fragile freshman psyche.

Better stick with the quality we know.

Disappointing half, overall. Had a chance to AT LEAST have 6 points...possibly be ahead in this game. Defense played great...made a couple HUGE 3rd down stops as well as the pick in the endzone. Just an outstanding half. A couple great plays gets us inside the IOwa 15, and then the fumbled snap. GREAT punt return set us up in awesome field position with which we couldn't do anything. And then, of course, the Gray pick on a "trick" play basically gives Iowa their only TD. Man alive...what a disappointing half!!!

if we had so much as a speck of offense we could win this game, we will get shut out. I've remained so optomistic about weber but i can't watch him anymore. Lord i hope gray can make that big step next year and Brewster has the balls to start him.

Wasn't trying to say Green sucks, I like him. Was pointing out the pass attempts and rushing attempts.

McKnight saw little time, but since Decker got hurt, he's been the prime target it seems. Stoudemire needs some looks though. I like that Whaley is getting the bulk of the carries, but what happened to Eskeridge?

UMD 14 Kearney 0
2nd quarter

I'm impressed witht Gopher D.....but how long can we hold these guys off?

I wish this wasn't the case, but our team is just simply "not smart". That's putting it nicely. The physical and mental errors by the players are reaching legendary status. The coaching has been beyond head-scratching. I just don't see Brewster having the football smarts to be a head coach. I just don't see what anyone has seen in Fisch--how did he get this far? Really bad decisions every game by these guys. Timeouts-time management... seem to be on a middle-school level. Not sure how a team can succeed when the mental part is so behind the other teams?

If we lose because we got beat by a better team..fine. Losing because we make stupid mistakes = hard to take.

Two over thrown passes and a tipped ball on the same 3 & out.

That's on Tow-Arnett /sarcasm.

Fisch is still counting on weber? Three straight INC's to start the second 1/2!

Yet another marvelous throw by Weber to a WIDE OPEN receiver...

Top Bottom