***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Some Stupid Team (GAME THREAD)

Neither Weber nor Gray have looked good in this passing offense. Fisch needs to re-think things in the off-season and remember he's not in the NFL anymore.

I rescind my comment about special teams. Horrifying punt.

Calm down, everyone knows we follow a thrown pick with a 3 & out. It's all a part of our self-destruct slow scheme.

It's a self-inflicted mess out there. Their preparation looks horrible.

37 career starts gets us 4-for-11 for 48 yards and two fumbles.

I'll say one thing for sure. Our emphasis on what a bad coach Cosgrove is was misplaced. We have lots and lots of troubles but defense it isn't one of them.

37 career starts gets us 4-for-11 for 48 yards and two fumbles.

His mistakes are amplified by the mistakes of everyone else. There are 3 drops in that 4 for 11 including a touchdown.

my god i feel bad for our boys on defense. this offense is putting all their great plays to naught. just depressing. gift wrapped and we dont know how to untie a bow.

I'll say one thing for sure. Our emphasis on what a bad coach Cosgrove is was misplaced. We have lots and lots of troubles but defense it isn't one of them.

I agree, when the defense starts screwing up I think it's often because they are gassed from getting no help from the offense. I think the defense has played acceptably this year.

Bad throw by Gray, but to be fair -- that's a freshman mistake. That's why he needs to play now and learn these things.

that was a clear hold by the right tackle. should have been offsetting

The Defense is trying it's hardest to give the Offense a chance but they're not taking advantage at all.......

Gray isn't the problem. It's the damned trick plays. But I guess if your offensive line can't block, whatcha gunna do.

Would much rather watch Gray make a mistake than continue to see Weber do it time and time again.

Wow, I really like our D and Cosgrove's scheme right now. tough luck on the injury. He's a good player.

Bad throw by Gray, but to be fair -- that's a freshman mistake. That's why he needs to play now and learn these things.

Really? Let's just toss out the Iowa game so Gray can learn and then we can all rip Brewster for not winning a "trophy " game.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the D players went up to Brewster and said something like, "Coach, we aren't quitting on you, why are you quitting on us. It's your job to make tough decisions and Weber just can't get it done. Do your job and make a decision,"

Top Bottom