***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. PSU - (DAWN OF A NEW AGE) (GAME THREAD)

Really? A 5th year QB? You can't make this up, I'd turn it off it I wasn't so interested in watching the train wreck.

We're about to be 1-7 and our backup QB hasn't taken a snap all year long. Penn St. has already played 3 QB's in this game alone!

7:57 left in the 4th quarter and there are a lot of empty seats in "The Bank." I wonder if JM is feeling the heat getting turned up?

Pad the stats baby!! Hopefully the NFL scouts are paying attention!

How is Gray not getting any reps, these garbage time snaps need to go to him not Weber!!!!!!

This coaching staff is cluless. How do you not go for 2 there to get it to 11 points?

If you're not even going to try to win the game ( like going for 2 when you are down 13 points DUH, DUH, and DUH!?!), then Gray should be playing! I just don't get how you don't go for two there? Maybe Brewster was so mad at BB that when he got home for WI, that he tore up all the 'cards' and "Horton Needs a Clue" didn't know what to do?

I just laugh at Weber's bad passing at this point. It just shows you how bad we are at qb when no one can beat him out. I have seen better high school qbs.

there is no such thing as a routine pass with weber. every throw is a Herculean effort.

Weber at 53% for the game - good Big Ten QBs are passing at 65-70% and even better. Send more emails to Horton to play Gray - maybe he'll get in one series!

Top Bottom