***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. PSU - (DAWN OF A NEW AGE) (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
I'm not impressed with PSU at all...I actually think they're no better then Purdue but then again Purdue with a crippled roster is 4-2 with a nice win over Northwestern. The Jeff Horton Days will remain until the end of the season but I'm guessing we won't see a different team then we did under Brewster *HOWEVER* I actually think we'll make a game out of this the first 3 Quarters then they will run rampant on us in the 4th...

Minnesota 23 (Late TD in GRBG TM), PSU 34...

The Bottom Feels *HORRIBLE*...

:cry:

anyone listening to or watching the game online? Link??

Whoa ESPN has changed their GameCast layout. I like it!

Well...I guess PSU's woe's on Offense won't mean anything today...

Tim "Pound the Rock" Brewster is not in the building

We are a team whose players are meant to be playing in the spread

this drive proved that the offense was also at fault all year

Nice to see Weber using his feet out of the spread. So much room for him to take off out of that offense. More please!

defense with a nice three/out on the last drive.

Lot better energy, lot looser on both sides of the ball.

It's nice to be able to root 100% for the Gophers again this week. Not that I haven't been pulling for them, but I just didn't want to prolong the anguish with Brewster by picking up a win or two after it was clear he was not the answer. Anyone else feel the same?

It's nice to be able to root 100% for the Gophers again this week. Not that I haven't been pulling for them, but I just didn't want to prolong the anguish with Brewster by picking up a win or two after it was clear he was not the answer. Anyone else feel the same?

It's like win or lose there's some kind of relief over the team right now...& a little excitement because of the idea of bringing in a "Homerun" type HC...

I completely agree, firing Brewster in season is going to be looked back at very favorably IMO. I wish I was next to Maturi and Prexy B on the sidelines right now.

Rob stone is the play by play guy for Bowling says his wikipage

Top Bottom