***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. PSU - (DAWN OF A NEW AGE) (GAME THREAD)

I keep telling people McKnight is way better then Gray...

My beer is cold, my beer is warm. I have my own chess game going here, kind of like a FB game works.

Do the fans in the open endzone ever stand up? I think they are glued to their seats.

if Gray was 100% a WR, Grey would eat his lunch. Gray has been playing WR for what 10 weeks, not his hole life like McKgiht.

McKnight started playing football his senior year in high school. Not quite his whole life.

if Gray was 100% a WR, he would eat his lunch. Gray has been playing WR for what 10 weeks, not his hole life like McKgiht.

You should probably do your homework before you start spewing inaccurate statements...

IF not for Weber's pick, we could be ahead here. This game is surprisingly winnable.

Even if this results in a loss is is safe to say Jeff Horton>Tim Brewster?

No. Maybe the rest of their staff is, Paterno's just trying his best not to fill his Depends.

It's amazing how many 2nd & 3rd String QB's our Defense has seen this year yet nobody has seen 1 snap from anything other then Weber out of us...

Garbage time coming up. Will it be Weber's time or will another QB finally get a snap?

Garbage time coming up. Will it be Weber's time or will another QB finally get a snap?

663760.jpg

SHOWTIME! TIME TO PAD THOSE STATS!

Penalties are killing us.

Sweet Jesus!!! Intentional grounding in the end zone? Our O line is getting beat like redheaded stepchildren.

The team might have been fired up, but they lack the endurance to play a whole game.

Horton is as dumb as Brewster. Why is there such ridiculous devotion to Weber when he can't even do anything against a bad PSU defense?

Do they realize seasons like this are where you give the backups plenty of playing time because they'll actually be here next year?

This PSU team is not that good and we're making their o look like champs

Top Bottom