***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan -(GAME THREAD)-

other programs seem to do a lot more with a lot less

True, but just remember this is a brand new system too. The coaches are learning more and more about the players, the players are learning more and more about the schemes. Add that to not much talent, and you get losses to NDSU, NMS, and blown out by most Big Ten teams.

PULL RYAN WYNN (#60). He just gets destroyed every play. He is the worst o-linemen I've seen in years. And he's a senior. Way to develop. I will blame player development on Brew. Horrid.

You saw that, too? #73 from Michigan has just DESTROYED Wynn on almost every play and is completely pancaking his a$$ straight backwards.

Well look at the bright side. We knew going into today we are an awful team. So this isn't out of the blue and it just confirms what we knew. Coaches can't get the team up for div 2 teams, rivalry teams, home games, or anythign else. That concerns me.

What Division II team did we play?

DeltaHog, joining us in misery today?

didn't think a&m would put up 35 by halftime

my fayetteville friends must be fuming

Holy crap..."3 FREE Bras" is currently on FOX Channel 9. Damn fine info-mercial if you ask me. Its got to be better than this...

DeltaHog, joining us in misery today?

didn't think a&m would put up 35 by halftime

my fayetteville friends must be fuming

I watched the beginning of that game. A&M was rolling early and Arkansas looked like they had no answer for the Aggie offense. From the 1st two td drives I watched, I'm not surprised they hit 35. Game looks like a mismatch even though both are ranked.

Illinois and Northwestern is 14-10 Northwestern early in the 3rd. Somebody shout when we kick off again, as I;m stcking with this game. Oops, 21-10 Northwestern now. At Illinois homecoming no less. Surprising.

I'm going outside. I'll regret in February if I spend anymore of this gorgeous day in front of the TV.

Worst half of football since '83 debacle against Nebraska. Bring back Mason? Like he'd want to come back to this mess.

At least we won more games that the Vikings did in September! :clap:

Marcus Jones just moved the pile five yards at 170 pounds. THAT might be the highlight of the game.

True, but just remember this is a brand new system too. The coaches are learning more and more about the players, the players are learning more and more about the schemes. Add that to not much talent, and you get losses to NDSU, NMS, and blown out by most Big Ten teams.

i'm thinking i would prefer stanford's process to rebuild vs ours.

Wow... Looks like this will probably be the worst defeat in the history of the Gophers. I think Michigan will ready 70 points. Seriously.

Michigan could take a knee for the entire second half and still put up another 300 yards and score 4 TDs on this defense.

Is this the second half D showing up?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

A MICHIGAN PUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW. A 3 and out. While WE WERE ON DEFENSE>

I see were as disciplined as ever this half.

not the coaching staff's fault that Lewis is just a dumb player

It IS the coaching staff's fault that they play him and especially Brock Vereen. How can we not have someone - anyone - else?

Toledo up 16 on Temple. Surprising score.

Minnesota should be pulled out of the Big Ten, possible Division One. They can't beat the bottom of the barrel D-1 teams like New Mexico State..........put them in with Mankato. Heck Mankato and Duluth would give these guys fits.

It IS the coaching staff's fault that they play him and especially Brock Vereen. How can we not have someone - anyone - else?
Please, we're starting a transfer from Mankato St. We must have NO ONE.

Is it truly an option play if the QB never once runs it himself?

McKnight looks done for the year.

Top Bottom